Filipino fans unite!!

ninski

OMG, i thought chicosci would open for FOB on friday but man they opened up tonight!!!!and yeah...my girlfriend and i didn't even bother to stand up..come to think of it, there were like chicosci fans in our row but they didn't bother standing up either..they just kept stomping their feet and shouting..so what's up with that??they sang like 5 songs which took them 45 minutes to finish..that sucked..

waaaaaaaaah....anyway, the concert was soooo cooool...for a school night, the coliseum was packed!FOB sang "nobody wanna see us together(believe it or not) and beat it by michael jackson..haha..and the power of love by peter cetera also.

anyway, good luck to those seeing the band tomorrow! hope you'll have fun like we did..rawk on, parawhores.

like i said after the concert...PARAMORE NAMAN!!!haha

oo nga

narecord mo ba ung believe it or not?

grabe ang saya saya ko kaya kahit nanakit katawan ko grabeeeeeeeeee

ang dami nila kinanta haha

wawa chicosci talaga durog sila sa fob fans haha

at nagtagalog pa si pete wowwwwwwwwwww

actually i recorded a handful of videos but they aren't quite as clear as i was really seeing them but the audio is okay. hehe. pete did all the talking, didn't he? i wanted to here patrick speak..haha..what did pete say in tagalog nung friday? he said "mahal ko kayo" and "maraming salamat"..haha.

grabe...di naman obvious na may hangover tayo no?haha

hery guys!!!

mga tol, sino nakikinig ng TYPECAST dito???

astig sila, tunog foreign

lalo na yung BOSTON DRAMA!!! lupet ni STEVE BADIOLA!!!

lam nyo ba mga tol, since 2005, nadiscover ko na itong paramore sa site na http://www.avrilbandaids.com sa other bands section. Then nakita ko first vid nila sa Pressure!! galing!!!mala Avril pa kasi si Halyey that time e!!! astig, then di-nownload ko yung whole ALL WE KNOW IS FALLING album nila, astig!!! ganda ng mga songs!!! hindi pa ganun ka sikat Paramroe sa bansang ito, I'm one of the people who had discovered them!!!

after a few months, dumami na ang mga posers!!! nalaman lang nila ang paramore dahil sa RIOT album na naging available sa ODYSSEY at sa MISERY BUSINESS video na laging nasa MTV or MYX!!! padami ng padami pero hayaan na alng natin sila!!!. And now nasa MTV na sila palagi, panoorin nyo TRL, andun palagi misery business nila, malapit na nga mag # 1 e hehehe

may i-introduce ako sa inyong band, mala paramore din, hindi pa ganun kasikat sa bansang ito

NEW YEARS DAY

http://www.newyearsdayrocks.com/

or

http://www.myspace.com/newyearsday

astig sila!!!

May petition online demanding for an apology from Desperate Housewives. If you guys haven't signed, then I suggest you look for it and sign. I'd provide a link, but I don't have the time to search for it yet. I was just told about it by my classmate.

i lovee desperate housewives

and when i saw that episode

it didnt hit me that it was a "racist comment"

i just laughed it off. probably cuz i thought it was ironic

since filipinos specialize in the medical field.

but this isnt the first time something like this happened.

it also happened on an episode of one tree hill.

pansinin nyo naman yung post ko dammit!!!

bakit puro Desperate Housewives at Chicosci na lang ang pinag-uusapan nyo dito, Di nyo ba kilala yung bandang Typecast

Putang ina naman oh, ang yayabang nyong mga pinoy kayo!!! dati ako lang pinoy dito, bakit bigla na lang kayo nagsulputan lahat, ginawa nyo tuloy jologs ang site na ito, no offense!!!

sa totoo lang, mas mababait mga foreigner na kausap ko dito kaysa sa inyo kasi sila pag may i-nopen akong topic dito, reply agad di tulad sa inyo deadma, hay mga pilipino talaga!!!

may pi-nost ako kahapon hindi nyo pinansin, ano ba gusto ninyo??? ginagalit nyo ako!!!

thorned_lilac_182; Pucha pinoy ka pala, matagal ko nang nakikita sn mo dito eh, akala ko foreigner ka. Ayos. Easy lang chong, kanya- kanyang trip 'yan eh. Ako, matagal na akong exposed sa eksena sa atin, kaya natatawa na lang ak pag may mga tumatawag sa mga bandang galing sa ilalim (tapos sumikat) na poser. Iba ang eksena sa atin eh, hatakan pailalim, lalo na sa mga ignoranteng keyboard pushers. Ganyan talaga. Kaya ikaw rin, isipin mo na lang na kung 'di nila trip 'yun trip mo, hayaan mo na, pag nakipag debate ka, wala rin mapapala kung 'di open ang isipan ninyo.

Pero since natanong mo na lang rin, ako kilala ko New Year's Day. Mayroon ako nun 5 song EP nila, trip ko yun Who We Are.

Typecast naman, nakikinig na ako The Infatuation is Always There pa lang. Paborito kong cuts nila Clutching, Another Minute til Ten at Phoenix. Steady din 'yun Every Moss..., kaso parang biglang sikat sila 'dun eh. Tapos alam lang ng tao yun Will You Ever Learn at The Boston Drama. Badtrip 'yun eh. Pero 'di mo nga naman masisi ang mga banda, 'di naman basta basta pinupulot ang pera.

i lovee desperate housewives

and when i saw that episode

it didnt hit me that it was a "racist comment"

i just laughed it off. probably cuz i thought it was ironic

since filipinos specialize in the medical field.

Same here!

I was actually laughing while watching the news. It's not that I'm not nationalistic or something (I have a Philippine flag/ crest on my arm), but I think people are overreacting.

It was a jab at us, sure. But that didn't it was bad. It was meant in a witty way, not in a degrading manner. Hell, if potshots like that aren't allowed, we'd all be living in a boring world. I'd understand the reaction if the show was a social commentary, but no, it was done in a satirical show, now that's funny. If someone from social commentary gave us flak, we should react definitely, but this was a different situation.

Laught it off, it's not the first nor will it be the last time we'll hear potshots thrown at us.

thorned_lilac_182:

lahat kami dito sa thread na 'to, magkakaibigan.

bigla kang magpo-post, tapos hindi namin napansin yung post mo, magre-react ka..

nangaaway ka pa.

wala naman kaming ginagawa sa'yo.

sinabi mo pa na dahil sa amin naging jologs 'tong site na 'to

at mayabang kami...

PASENSYA NA!

BUSY kami kaya wala kaming time para mag-post masaydo.

kung nagagalit ka samin wag ka na lang magpost dito.

Same here!

I was actually laughing while watching the news. It's not that I'm not nationalistic or something (I have a Philippine flag/ crest on my arm), but I think people are overreacting.

It was a jab at us, sure. But that didn't it was bad. It was meant in a witty way, not in a degrading manner. Hell, if potshots like that aren't allowed, we'd all be living in a boring world. I'd understand the reaction if the show was a social commentary, but no, it was done in a satirical show, now that's funny. If someone from social commentary gave us flak, we should react definitely, but this was a different situation.

Laught it off, it's not the first nor will it be the last time we'll hear potshots thrown at us.

lol i knoww. i didnt think that it would make

such a big deal.

this morning my dad was watching the news and they showed that part and he just started cussing and all that stuff...and i was like..damnn i dont see why it's a big deal. there are so many movies/tv shows who make comments like that [not just about filipinos but so many other race]

some are even more offensive than others.

**man...im having sucha hard time reading all the posts here.

and to think i used to speak/read fluent tagalog. shame on myself.lol