Paramore Video Compilation Project

Chris Suyeda

Well, I thought I'd start a discussion thread about a project I am going to start relatively soon. I'm going to make a video compilation of Paramore's live events, candid videos, interviews, and on. If you've seen Valencia's The Space Between music video, you'll know what I am talking about. It's going to be the same concept, but with Paramore footage. :)

In this thread, you will see me start from gathering the videos and discussing ideas to finishing up the final touches and presenting the final product. So, keep an eye on this thread. :)

I plan on using the videos that I already have and a few that glorya is going to provide. I'll make an official list of audio and video files (with dates, locations, and such).

Hopefully, it won't take too long to finish this project, but I'm limited with free time, so we'll see how it goes.

And Locomotion, I'm going to make this an exclusive for ParamoreFans (along with another forum -- which is about video editing/production). ParamoreFans will be mentioned in the introduction/closing call.

If you have any ideas/suggestions/comments, feel free to share at any time.

Stay tuned!

Software:

Sony Vegas 6

Video(s):

i'm gonna record some songs when i see them on sunday...is it gonna be too late to submit my vids to you for this project thingy?

No way. I haven't even begun compiling the videos together. Working on an introduction as I search for more videos. :P

It's greatly appreciated and I'll make sure you are appropiately given credit in the video.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...