Birmingham, April 24th

thairish

Just wondering if anybody could help me out.

Me and JoePie are planning to head over to England to catch Paramore in Birmingham, obviously, but the problem is that I don't know what the story is with the tickets. I've tried ticketmaster.co.uk, but there's no listing for it. So I'm wondering now if it's just pay at the door kinda gig. But if it's a ticket sorta gig and it sells out, I'd really like to know if I have to get them as soon as possible. I remember I heard the venue name, but I forgot it :/... it could be the Academy or something, I think.

Anyways. If anybody lives in or around Birmingham and is planning to go, help would be much appreciated. Or if anybody has any clue, please say. =D

• 2 weeks later...

only 29th and 30th are the give it a name tour the shows before that are there own show from the 22nd onwards, if you want to see give it a name tour line up check it out here http://www.giveitaname.co.uk , angels and airways are not main event my chemical romance headline one day and lost prophets the other, hope that clears things up

Panic! at the disco have a seperate headlining tour in the UK when paramore are there. So I dunno if its a paramore headlining tour...could be. Would of been amazing if Paramore toured with Panic! Though when panic! supported TAI... they kinda took over as more people knew of them.

I'm sure it will be a good show though if Paramore are playing. Would also be cool to know who with...but until then we'll have to wait damnit.

• 3 weeks later...
the tickets are available.

only £4 yay.

JESS YOU JUSR SAID VACATION.

THAT WAS SO FETCH

VACATION LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

IKNOW I HAD TO COZ I GOTA FIT IN WITH THE AMERICAN SLANG. i CANT SAY HOLIDAY COZ LIKE I SAID THAT ON BANDAIDS ONCE AND I GOT A RIGHT EARFUL.

dont shout.