Paramour(lol)/TSL Fall tour?

GibbyPhills

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This would make sense...my real question is - who headlines? At this point, I would guess it could very possibly be Paramore. I hope it is. I like TSL and all, but not enough to see them get the headlining set over Paramore :)

Zac said Paramore would be supporting (I have interview proof :)).

Zac said Paramore would be supporting (I have interview proof :)).

Hrm. I don't quite get that. Perhaps I'm overestimating Paramore's fanbase and underestimating TSL's...but it still feels like co-headlining would be more appropriate.

It's possible Zac just thought that too, but that it actually works out differently, especially if RIOT! debuts very strongly. It definitely sounds like this is all still being confirmed at this point.

It's possible Zac just thought that too, but that it actually works out differently, especially if RIOT! debuts very strongly. It definitely sounds like this is all still being confirmed at this point.

yeah it could well be that. I thought at first he was talking about Warped Tour or something, but then this came up and I remembered he'd said it... but I guess we'll see.

yaaaay i love the starting line. i saw them back in november when they were with the all american rejects, but it was weird 'cause basically no one knew who they were. the venue had GA in the center and seats all around the venue, and no one was standing up for them besides GA people and me and my friend who were in seats lolol

this tour will be good (:

There is NO WAY TSL won't headline this. Are you all serious?!

First off, they are on a major label. Second, They have a MUCH anticipated album coming out July 31, and have a MUCH larger fanbase than paramore. There would be no way Parmaore would headling this.

Well, FBR's not exactly an indie label - not with the first look deals and distribution arrangements they have with Atlantic. So, I consider Paramore and TSL on equal footing there...

As for their new album...I don't know much about it, but I've never been a huge TSL fan, so I'm a bad judge of how big their fanbase is...

I would guess they do have a bigger fanbase now...but will they by the fall? That's hard to say I think...of course, I'm assuming big things for Paramore :)

Well, FBR's not exactly an indie label - not with the first look deals and distribution arrangements they have with Atlantic. So, I consider Paramore and TSL on equal footing there...

As for their new album...I don't know much about it, but I've never been a huge TSL fan, so I'm a bad judge of how big their fanbase is...

I would guess they do have a bigger fanbase now...but will they by the fall? That's hard to say I think...of course, I'm assuming big things for Paramore :)

That's true because I know TSL has been out for a while and they have a pretty big fan base but Paramore has been blowing up recently and they were just on TRL so that just gave them a huge boost in the fan base. By fall it will be hard to tell who will be headlining.

Wow...the AP.net thread on this is (no surprise) getting ugly. Apparently lots of the TSL fans are too good for Paramore fans or something...

http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=246103

There is one person on that thread who claims he/she knows the dates for the tour - and that it'll be from Oct. 24th to Dec. 5th. Also says they'll be playing colleges and the like, which means, in my mind, mid-size arenas. Holy crap if he/she's right.

Wow...the AP.net thread on this is (no surprise) getting ugly. Apparently lots of the TSL fans are too good for Paramore fans or something...

http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=246103

There is one person on that thread who claims he/she knows the dates for the tour - and that it'll be from Oct. 24th to Dec. 5th. Also says they'll be playing colleges and the like, which means, in my mind, mid-size arenas. Holy crap if he/she's right.

haha i wouldnt expect anything less than nasty stuff on AP.net...what evs.