Paramour(lol)/TSL Fall tour?

GibbyPhills

oh i hope paramore comes here in november(:

and why do people on that message boards care so much about the fans age? who cares if there 14, or 20. the fact that they actually like the music is what counts. i'd think they would hate me or something if i'd be on those message boards lolol

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they'd go back to opening for bigger tours in order to gain more fans, which paramore obviously wants. but as for the who's headlining debate, i'm not sure that tsl has the bigger fan base that paramore needs to be exposed to in a live setting.

it's like when New Found Glory opened for Fall Out Boy too. NFG has a pretty solid fanbase, much like Paramore, but they wanted the exposure to Fall Out Boys much bigger fanbase so they jumped on that tour, even if they can and have been on a lot of their own headlining tours.

It's just something us, as Paramore fans, are going to have to deal with as our parababies get bigger and bigger. They're not always gonna be the headliner and as much as that sucks for us, sometimes it's better for them.

AHHHHH!! YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!! I'm sorry I had to get that out. I LOVE TSL live, they are just insane! And Paramore with them, I think I am about to cry just thinking about how amazing this is :) I really hope they come to St.Louis, because they always skip over us. :(

actually in the lj community, Colin says that his source from FBR said paramore is headlining...

That's kind of weird, I was thinking exactly how Kaitlyn was. Maybe the lack of mainstream acceptance (does that make any sense) that Based on a True Story received, and the what appears to be high acceptance that RIOT! is getting is the determining factor on who is headlining.

I personally don't care, I love both bands, so it's all good :D

anyone care to give an example of a "mid-size arena"?

Arenas on college campuses that seat 3-5k...and you can configure them to seat less than that if you think the show will draw 2-3k.

But it's all a guess at this point...I think where this show gets booked may depend on how the summer goes for Paramore and RIOT!

My guess is that this is co-headlining, even with what Colin says. I think both TSL and Paramore will play sets of equal length...now, as to who plays last...maybe that's where you get Paramore "headlining." Guess we'll see :)

lol this is a paramore message board so obviously most people are going to think paramore is headling. i personally think starting line should headline. they first got noticed in 01 when they released their ep on drive thru. Paramore was just forming then and hayley was about 12 lol.

but paramore has been gaining popularity fast, especially after RIOT! was released. and the starting line has been playing mostly small free shows lately and opening for bands to promote their new album.

i think if this tour takes place in the summer paramore will headline because RIOT! is at its peak and the starting line's album will just be coming out. But if it takes place in fall or winter the starting line might headline because the hype of RIOT! will be dying down and Direction will be at it's peak.

just my opinion though.