David Bendeth's Blog

SuperJess

Allowing inappropriate and suggestive journalism to be presented to the public in a derogatory way should be monitered a little more carefully. Chief editors read over these articles. I have no problem with the press slamming a CD, its when they personally slam people I start to have a problem. I am sorry some of you disagree with me.

I guess any press is good press and I guess I really need to come to grips with aliens eating children in back yards, The UFOS that fly over my house and eat dogs and Bigfoot. I saw all that at the supermarket yesterday and yes people were buying it.

Sells mags.

Allowing inappropriate and suggestive journalism to be presented to the public in a derogatory way should be monitered a little more carefully. Chief editors read over these articles. I have no problem with the press slamming a CD, its when they personally slam people I start to have a problem. I am sorry some of you disagree with me.

I guess any press is good press and I guess I really need to come to grips with aliens eating children in back yards, The UFOS that fly over my house and eat dogs and Bigfoot. I saw all that at the supermarket yesterday and yes people were buying it.

Sells mags.

true, bad press is better then no press at all...no matter how much we hate it =/

Sells mags.

i dont quiet understand the second part but i agree with the 1st, i sent kerrang many emails

Sells mags.

I totally understand what you're saying. I think it's crap that in order to sell mags, they have to use bad press though. Unfortunately, most of the time, bad press sells more magazines than good press so they use that for their own good instead of what's best for the artist. But, it's a dog eat dog business so...

Well, David you did put it slightly immaturely, but I see what you mean.

I sent an e-mail of complaint, mainly stating, "It is your duty to spread the a love a passion of music, not to turn people against those who make it. This is a music magazine, not some celebrity gossip shite"

So it that sense, I totally agree

I think the older I get the more immature I am becoming. I have to stop being so crass and recant my more mature days as an adult.

I apologize profusely for the lack of finnese and arduos bedside manner.

I am commited to being more responsible and tactful in my facetious nature towards people I distdain so immensely.

Thanks for the gentle reminder. I appreciate your forthright candor.

I dont think it was immature. Everyone has a right to say how they feel from time to time. It's called venting. Your blog wasn't intended for a world wide audience and criticism. I don't think you should be made to feel bad about it.

i dont quiet understand the second part but i agree with the 1st, i sent kerrang many emails

He is basicly saying, in order to sell magazines, the press make up a lot of stuff which is total nonsence, and people simply lap it up just because it has been printed. some people cant judge what press is right and what isnt and will believe anything that is printed, others just buy it because they want to laugh at it or whatever. thats what kerrang is trying to do, they are discriminating against paramore in order to sell more magazines as they know that paramore's fans will buy them and people who dont like paramore will also so they can laugh... very sad, but true.

I think the older I get the more immature I am becoming. I have to stop being so crass and recant my more mature days as an adult.

I am commited to being more responsible and tactful in my facetious nature towards people I distdain so immensely.

:rotfl:

Nice use of language there lol. Very mature!!!lol.

No problem!

i didnt think it was immature..

i totally agree with it..

hahhah u use verrrry big words