European Tour Dates!

hayleh

i know fine well how long i have, i just don't get why everybody has theirs and i don't.

especially megan if she lives down the road from me and we booked them at the same time.

i'm a bit funny with that site cause i've never used it before.

anyway, everyone is all "don't panic, sometimes they don't come til a few days before" but i won't even be home then, so i am a bit like :-/ eh..

i know fine well how long i have, i just don't get why everybody has theirs and i don't.

especially megan if she lives down the road from me and we booked them at the same time.

i'm a bit funny with that site cause i've never used it before.

anyway, everyone is all "don't panic, sometimes they don't come til a few days before" but i won't even be home then, so i am a bit like :-/ eh..

its cool i dont have any of mine either.

^ I am sure you will be fine. If I have got my Friday London tickets then it's most likely all the other tickets will sent out and arrive soon-ish.

What company did you use to order your tickets?

Mine havent come yet and Im worried cause usually tickets come about 1-2 weeks before the show but I'm going on holiday for 2 weeks and come back on the 3rd September so I really hope that they come before I go on the 20th August or there will be nobody at home to sign for them and I dunno what they will do with them. If they keep them at some post place, it only gives me the 3rd, 4th and 5th Sept to get them :(

What company did you use to order your tickets?

Mine havent come yet and Im worried cause usually tickets come about 1-2 weeks before the show but I'm going on holiday for 2 weeks and come back on the 3rd September so I really hope that they come before I go on the 20th August or there will be nobody at home to sign for them and I dunno what they will do with them. If they keep them at some post place, it only gives me the 3rd, 4th and 5th Sept to get them :(

Err I got them from seetickets but mean fiddler are the bookers for this tour so I think they send out all the tickets. If you are not at home when they try and deliver then they send them back and you pick it up from the venue box office before the gig. Postman can be pretty lazy round here so it's happened to me a few times. Don't worry you want lose your tickets if you're not there when they come.