hayleh

European Tour Dates!

i know :(

um, yeah, i think so. i might just like.. buy tickets for the lot of them, and if i canny go.. EBAY!

i'm well depressed. i can't even get excited about it cause i feel like i'm not gonna be able to go to any.

hayley, i think they will come to scotland, after london they might work theyre way back up like they did last time. they added a few more dates so they prob do it again :)

7th july tickets on sale i believe

Yeah they are which is turning out as the worst day ever for me. Even though I will be on an epic holiday then, it means I miss the glassJAW one off and now paramore tickets. Will have to find someone to sort me out some.

don't want to spoil this for anybody, but it's on paramore.net, so i thought i'd post it..

08-28-2007 - Hamburg, @ Logo

08-29-2007 - Cologne, @ Prime Club

08-30-2007 - Amsterdam, @ Melkweg

these are european dates, not uk dates!;-)

wh00000t! ive gotta think whether to go to london to see them or travel all the way to cologne.

Awesome, no Belgium though :(

Maybe I'll end up going to Holland but I doubt my parents would let me go. It's the day rifght before school just starts. :(

Guess I'll have to wait a liitle bit longer before to see them live

motherfucker!

Europe AGAIN!!

this sucks so bad, they'll go to europe and the US 39573409634209 times before they come to Australia/Asia

THIS SUCKS!!!!

oops, sorry just posted this in the live shows forum, i didn't go into everything for a while when i logged on today, soz about that. but yeah i'm excited, probably go to the London gig again, when are the tickets going on sale?

OH MY F******* WHAT SHIT TIMES TO COME! It's on a school day!!!! nooooo! My parents better let me go. this is so dumb. I start a new school at that time and its the Brit school so i cant really miss ANY days at all. a big sacrifice i had to take... F***! Please let me gooo!

^ yep... it's gutting.

everyone is at school & college. it's when it starts back and stuff.

to be honest i dont give shit about school. i'd probably end up going anyways, and be in the most horrible mood for school the next day lmfao

ohhh - how cool does that look :D

It looks better when it says 07/07/07 = glassJAW play London for the first time in 5 YEARS.

Looks shit when it says 07/07/07 = glassJAW play London for the first time in 5 YEARS but I'm on holiday.

WOO.. so yeah i think so far i'm going to the london one unless something drastic happens or my parents go all annoying and idiotic. woO!