European Tour Dates!

hayleh

I think its the same tracklist as Hamburg/Germany.

omg..the concert in hamburg was so awesome. best concert ever. 20 centimetre !!! away from hayley. (almost the whole concert) she hold my hand 5 seconds. and a few "give 5" hand on hand.

100-150 people were in hamburg. so all paramore fans (maybe 40 ) have a pic with hayley.

I think its the same tracklist as Hamburg/Germany.

omg..the concert in hamburg was so awesome. best concert ever. 20 centimetre !!! away from hayley. (almost the whole concert) she hold my hand 5 seconds. and a few "give 5" hand on hand.

100-150 people were in hamburg. so all paramore fans (maybe 40 ) have a pic with hayley.

aw thats really awesome!

the show in Amsterdam was ssso F*cking good:D

It was it really was, I talked to zac on the phone thanks to my friend mell!

Hayleys voice was perfectly fine, but she wasn’t aloud to speak after ore before the show!

After the show we waited for 2hours and only zac and taylor came to say hi. But I was glad that someone finally came out so it was cool anyway!

But the show was awesome. pff still can't believe it.

It was it really was, I talked to zac on the phone thanks to my friend mell!

Hayleys voice was perfectly fine, but she wasn’t aloud to speak after ore before the show!

After the show we waited for 2hours and only zac and taylor came to say hi. But I was glad that someone finally came out so it was cool anyway!

But the show was awesome. pff still can't believe it.

Good to hear :)

Also its nice to hear her voice sounds good... did she talk during the set?

Got my Thursday tickets yesterday.Whoooo! Still can't work out why I got my Friday over a month a go and everyone else I know got them yesterday. Oh well next week is going to be sweet.

aye, that happened to my pal aswell. i was like wtf.

not long to go :D !

hey guys! i just received an email from seetickets regarding my ticket purchase. they don't ship overseas so i they told me i have to collect them there the night of the show (well i still dont know if ill be able to go)

anyways, the point is, this was on the email:

"If you are under 18 and have purchased a ticket for this event you will be

entitled to a refund."

i'm 19, so no problem for me, but i'm sure there are some underage fans who also purchased tix.

just a heads up.

Yeah it was a bit weird but hey I got both my tickets and it's all systems go. You still up for smashing up the Astoria bar? Man this has come round quick.

i think i am! yes. i don't think i am going to go to the front two nights in a row, so one of the nights i will def be at the bar for a bit :)

i think i am! yes. i don't think i am going to go to the front two nights in a row, so one of the nights i will def be at the bar for a bit :)

Cool cool. Yeah I think I will do the same so give me a shout as I owe you a drink. I'm seeing This Providence on Tuesday so not really bothered about being down front during the support sets either.

that was what it seemed from the email they sent me but i'll send them an email asking about it and i'll let you know their reply.

What gig are we on about... also maybe they ment if u couldnt get across because ur under 18 u get a re-fund

i was never told it was an 18 and over... ticketmaster never said anything... im sure they would of!!