MTV LIVE presale

You can get tickets NOW to see Paramore perform on MTV Live - the show's at the Hard Rock Cafe in New York City on July 17th!

Here's the link for the tickets:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/00003ED6814043E6?artistid=1008684&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

And the password is MTV. Definitely get them now - I'm sure this is going to sell out ridiculously fast - and I'm sure it's going to be awesome.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found this on the LJ community, thought you may like to know if your in the NYC area:

Ok, so I think most people know that Paramore's going to be on MTV Live on July 17th - and, if you want tickets to the performance at the Hard Rock Cafe in New York, you can get them now!

The link to tickets is here and the password you need for the presale is MTV.

doode i wish I could go.

i will be in freggin heaven when I go to the hard rock at thanksgiving now :)

^ Hahaha. I'm going in august, and I'm DEFINITELY gonna go to the hard rock and just...worship the ground that Paramore walked on. Lol.

that's what I'm gonna do when I go. but yet, I do that whenever I go somewhere a band I love has been. but this will be different, because there will be all kinds of people wondering what in the world i'm doing lol

Ahhh that'd be so cool to go to.

New York is actually only 2 hours from me, I always thought it was more.

I should convince my parents to take me for the day and then get there and be like, OH BTW, I'm seeing Paramore, BYE!

Hahaha nahhhh. They already complain that I see them too much :]

i have the same problem. i've never been to NYC before so i COULD just be like, hey, can we go? and then i'd be like, yeah, paramore's having a concert... so could i go to that, too? annnd.. they'd probably never agree to that. my mom thinks i go to too many concerts in general. but that would be awesome to go, seeing as i'd see them again just a few weeks after.