Ventura Warped Tour (6/30/07)

stephler

ah i love her jeans :D

i noticed another TWLOHA shirt turned inside out, is this a new trend? lol

she's been wearing her shirts inside out for awhile now. i think she started off doing it with her as cities burn shirt. she also wore it inside out and backwards at the meet and greet for the show in los angeles.

i can't believe nobody's said anything about zac's wierd paper ear muff/cover things. hahah i couldnt stop laughing during the set.

Lol Steph he puts tape over his ears to stop his ear pieces falling out ;]

he's been doing it for awhile.

I saw them at pomona.... oh my god, I am so sunburned- its not even funny. It hurts so freaking bad, I'll spare you the gory details.

paramore was good though; josh screwed up the main riff in crush but other than that it was a flawless performance.

I saw them at pomona.... oh my god, I am so sunburned- its not even funny. It hurts so freaking bad, I'll spare you the gory details.

paramore was good though; josh screwed up the main riff in crush but other than that it was a flawless performance.

Completely off topic but:

Put vinegar on a washcloth and put that on the burn or put noxzema directly on the burn, it will help it hurt less. Or get aloe with lidocaine in it, it's a pain killer.

on the back on the reverse side it has the story written out

also,

crushcrushcrush sounds awesome live.

And steph your pics are really good =]

omg im so lame. i went back and saw the pix of hayley and her shirt..and i was like...how can you tell its twloha shirt? but then i scrolled down and saw it..and when i read that some shirts have the stories written on the back. i ran to my closest and took out two of my twloha shirt and i immediately reversed it and i got excited when i saw that it was there.lol yeah. that was my dork moment.

Those are awesome pictures! I was bummed because I couldn't really see them play, but the audio was good haha. I did see Zac's taped up ears though. I figured he did it to keep his ear pieces in, but I think he needs a different color tape, so he doesnt look like a burn victim haha. Maybe orange?

Those are awesome pictures! I was bummed because I couldn't really see them play, but the audio was good haha. I did see Zac's taped up ears though. I figured he did it to keep his ear pieces in, but I think he needs a different color tape, so he doesnt look like a burn victim haha. Maybe orange?

to match hayleys mike, awesome.

id like green, so he has alien ears hehe