Nicole Richie pregnant?!?!

krs

All I have to say is I don't think it's very smart for a recovering alcoholic (Joel) to date a known drug user/someone with a DUI (Nicole, obviously).

yeah i totally agree with you. i thought he was better off with hilary rather than nicole.

my Joely...

how I used to love him..

me too. gc got me into music, now i don't know what's wrong with him. =[

it's pretty sad that he was with hilary for so long, then he's with nicole for like less than half the time and they're having a baby and apparently getting married later this summer.

i've lost a lot of respect for joel. i remember when they just got big and they were just these poor kids from dc, now they're freakin' best friends with the game and asdfl;kj i don't even know. i miss the old gc. =[

All I have to say is I don't think it's very smart for a recovering alcoholic (Joel) to date a known drug user/someone with a DUI (Nicole, obviously).

i know.. very bad choice Joel.. but whatever he wants and what he's happy with we have to respect.. so yeahh..

ohh and yeah, nicole was adopted.. she's not Lionel's real daughter.

and it's kind of weird how all these "band dudes" are going with girls they kind of don't even match with.. like Joel and Nicole and Pete and Ashley Simpson.. weird.. hahaha..

just hope that nicole doesn't STARVE her kid.. i hope she knows babys are supposed to be a bit chubby.. lol