Paramorefans.com marchandise

Hey at school I am studying graphic products and I have asked Brent if it would be ok if I could design some merchandise to promote the website. He thought it would be a good idea so if you guys have time, could you fill out this questionnaire and either email the answers to me at jennifer_foster@hotmail.co.uk or P.M them to me. Thanks.

1. Are you:

Male [ ] Female [ ]

2. What age group do you fit into?

11 or under [ ] 12-15 [ ] 16-19 [ ] 20-25 [ ] 26+ [ ]

3. What kinds of merchandise do you usually buy?

T-shirts [ ] Hoodies [ ] Badges [ ] Key rings [ ]

Stickers [ ] Posters [ ]

Other (please state)

4. Out of these colours, which one is your favourite?

Blue [ ] Red [ ] Green [ ] Yellow [ ] Pink [ ]

Purple [ ] Black [ ] White [ ]

5. What special dates should be included in a calendar? E.g. CD release dates

6. Would you consider buying any of these promotional items?

Mouse mat [ ] Mug [ ] Pens [ ] Bag [ ] Notebook [ ]

7. Is there anything unusual that you would like to buy promoting

paramorefans.com?

8. Where do you usually buy merchandise?

Gigs [ ] Online [ ] Shops [ ]

9. What kinds of designs would you like on t-shirts?

Bold writing [ ] Abstract [ ] Photos of Paramore [ ]

Funky patterns [ ] Other (please state)

10. Do you like prints on the front and back of t-shirts?

Yes [ ] No [ ]

11. Is there any other ideas or something specific you would like to see on

merchandise promoting paramorefans.com

EDIT - Thanks for the feedback, Ive got plenty now :D

Thanks you guys for doing that, I kinda need more people to fill it out cause it would help if I had a larger sample to look at... haha :)

Just how big of a sample are you looking at? 30? or 300? I don't think it would be realyl feasible to do merch sales with a sample less than a hundred. You probably can do it, but you'll lose a lot. Just my two cents. :D

Anyway, I also did the survey. :D

:D

Just how big of a sample are you looking at? 30? or 300? I don't think it would be realyl feasible to do merch sales with a sample less than a hundred. You probably can do it, but you'll lose a lot. Just my two cents. :D

Anyway, I also did the survey. :D

Thanks for doing it :D Yeah I was hoping to get a larger sample, ive only got about 30 at the moment but I dont think many people are gonna bother to fill out the survey as they might be feeling a little lazy or whatever lol, I dont mind, its for a school project. But also as it is for a school project and Im not working for a company, I cant sit around and tally hundreds of results up because it takes soooo long and Im not required to have hundreds of results in my research. However, maybe if the designs do get made, (not promising guys cause I dunno how they will turn out yet, but I have a few ideas) people will actually like them... I dunno haha.

Yeah but thanks for everyones feedback :D

how's the work on the merch going Jennifer? or are you still waiting for people to fill in the survey?

As for the work... its going ok at the moment thanks :D Im tallying the results ive got so far and trying to do charts (so boring haha I wanna start the design work) Can be a bit annoying at times due to my school blocking my PMs haha but not the site (very strange). I would like a few more people to do the survey though so if anyone knows someone on here that hasnt done it yet, I'd be grateful if you could get them to do it :) I'll keep you guys posted on how I get on with it though :)

Oh just so you know... everyones usernames who have done it so far are...

Kalas, XMusicDudetteX, D0NT-ST0P, ninski, nemesis90, HarlequinGerhl, Jessnesss, atarriff, SuperJess, allweknow_xx, LikeDays, pxnk_maria, doka2007, chelseawesleyx, xLaiamore, paramore?, deanfunk, thebrowncoat, megazord, lara91, imheavensent975, lavina15, paramorepilipinas, Alalicja, invisible_ink

and Stephanie, Alison and Catie (dont know usernames) emailed me

Thanks everyone :D