Random/Funny quotes

nathanselisko

'shhhh! ull wake the goldfish and if u wake them up ur puttin them back to bed.'

'u cant open the fridge when the lights are off.'

'I tried sniffing Coke once, but the ice cubes got stuck in my nose.'

'Join the Army, meet interesting people, kill them.'

'A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.'

"Child Psychiatrist: Where Imaginary Friends Come to Die"

"pickles are just cucumbers soaked in evil"

"oooooh, I love a bit of cake. oooooh, cake. oooooh, cake. cake. cake. cake. cake. I'm just one of these people. I come home and I need a piece of cake. I just luuuuurve the cake!" - marjorie dawes (little britain)

"i am NOT cute, i'm sexy" - ms. swan

[NOT G-RATED LOL]

"anyway don't listen to her 'cause everyone knows her fanny goes sideways" - vicky pollard (little britain)

and there's way more funny ms. swan quotes but I can't remember what they were.

Shark is good for quotage too...

"My client is a respected businessman!"

"Your client is a cold-blooded murderer who floods the streets with illegal weaponry and explosives, but hey, you say potatoe..."

:lol:

The Simpsons owns when it comes to memorable quotes...

"Everyone makes mistakes. That's why they put erasers on pencils."

"Homie, why can't you accept that you're making other people happy?"

"Oo, look at me, I'm the happy man! I like making people happy! I live in Happy Land, in a little gumdrop house on lollipop lane! *slams door* By the way, I was being sarcastic!"

"Yes, I know.."

That second one is one of my all-time favourites. :rotfl:

• 2 weeks later...

Alexa: You remember me, right?

Bill: I should.

Thinzar: *teasing* What does THAT mean?

Bill: Well, there were a lot of people.

Me: I bet you remember my stepdad, after that talk you had.

Bill: That was like a job interview. Actually, I've had job interviews that were easier than that.

"I suspect the nargles are behind it"

"Mistletoe..."

"Yeah, but it's probably full of nargles.."

"What're nargles?"

"No Idea"

*kiss*

lol yaaay I'm going to see Harry Potter 5 for the second time in cinema at 4pm today! I can't wait :) I was watching Harry Potter 4 on dvd at a friend's house and everyone who was watching was randomly hugging a pillow because we felt sorry for harry

"I suspect the nargles are behind it"

"Mistletoe..."

"Yeah, but it's probably full of nargles.."

"What're nargles?"

"No Idea"

*kiss*

lol yaaay I'm going to see Harry Potter 5 for the second time in cinema at 4pm today! I can't wait :) I was watching Harry Potter 4 on dvd at a friend's house and everyone who was watching was randomly hugging a pillow because we felt sorry for harry

Hahahaha I love Luna. Evanna Lynch played her extremely well.

Scrubs is a goldmine for quotes

Elliot: Dr. Cox, does this shade of red make me look like a clown?

Dr. Cox: No, Barbie, no. It makes you look like a prostitute who caters exclusively TO clowns.

JD: You're not aware of an underground canal system beneath the hospital are you? I think I saw a manatee!

Janitor: Was it Julian?

JD: We didn't exchange pleasantries.

Janitor: That was Julian.

Dr. Cox: Cox (the same episode as the "I like this moment so much I want to have sex with it"): This moment is so great, I'd cheat on that other moment from before, marry this one and raise a family of tiny little moments.

Dr. Cox: "Bastard-coated bastards with bastard fillings. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine."

Elliot: Of course I'm holding back! I'm insane, you idiot! Remember the other day, when you told me that I had pit stains? Well, I have cried every fifteen minutes on the half-hour since you told me that. I am wracked with self-doubt. I have panic attacks. I'm claustrophobic, germaphobic, phobiaphobic. I talk to myself. I talk to my cat. I talk to three separate shrinks about the fact that often my cats respond to me in my mother's voice. And yesterday, when that stupid pretty surgical nurse handed you a pair of latex gloves, I almost killed the guy whose leg I was stitching up because I couldn't stop thinking about the two of you having sex on a box of steaks! Why a box of steaks? 'Cause my dad had an affair with a female butcher! And, as I mentioned before, I am insane. There! I opened up! Are you happy?

Stewie: Now fess up or I'll do to you what I did to John Lennon! *flashback* John, have you met Yoko? Yoko, John *end flashback*

Family Guy is awesome.

From "Mock The Week" - Unlikely lines to hear in an episode of Doctor Who. Frankie Boyle: "DAAAALEK POETRY REEEEAAADING. A POEM ABOUT DAFFODILLS. EXTERRRRRRMINAAATE DAFFODILLS."

And another Frankie Boyle Quote: "Apparently Osama Bin Laden is now more famous than Michael Jackson. But he doesn't put as much effort into his videos though does he?"