Paramore in j-14

...J-14??

Hahaha. I used to read that!

*blushes crimson red*

:oops:

There wasn't a picture was there?

I always thought it was 'Just for teens' like...'Just Fourteen' Or something. Lol. Forget that.

With Paramore, because the lead singer is a girl, I think it takes out a lot of the sex appeal that come with most all guy bands. Like BLG, at warped tour, they get mobbed by teeny fans, but I don't think Paramore are gonna be like that cos the only people who are gonna mob Hayley are guys. And guys don't mob. They stare.

Though I guess a couple girls may go teenie over Josh.

exactly. lol but im pretty sure they wont even see that...as those 14 yr old girls are too hung up on the chris brown, aly&aj, zac efron, high school musical, etc etc type things to even glance at paramore's small section.

Random, but the onlything I can think that J-14 even stands for is "Justturned 14" as in 14 years old... beacuse that's who they aim it to... 14 year old girls.

I'm 14! LMFAO I haven't even heard of J-14....

The article doesn't even make sense... Well to me it doesn't...

"sings songs that outcast and girls who want to stick it to bf-sagging babes will love"

TRANSLATOR PLEASE! :P

omg! its a good thing i searched this cuz i was about to post a thread on this! i was just flipping through this magazine and like i saw paramore! and for a second i was like..wait am i reading the ap mag or the j-14??!!! and i checked the cover and i was like...omg! its j-14! i was like...wtfreak is paramore doing in j-14!??

uhh this is the reason why i didnt want them to go on these teeny-bop magazines mainly cuz of this....'pop-punk band sings songs that outcasts and girls who want to stick it to bf-snagging babes will love' im like..wtfreak does that even mean?!! bf-snagging babes??? huh?

wow at least its just a tiny section...and at least they are right under the rocket summer.

=[[[ j-14 should just stick to writing articles about jonas brothers, fall out boy, and panic!

agreeed..

and

paramores lyrics are a little bit more deeper then "Bf snagging babes"

eh

j-14 plz get this right next time you put a freaking awesome band in ur mag.

event though this is liek the only time you have ever done it

^ there was a scan posted in the lj community. there was a pic, it was this one.

i could see the little teeny girls going for zac, too since he's closer to their age.

XD id even go teenie over zac. but lets face it paramore is a good looking band. hahah

im not a teenie but its hard to find not one good looking memebr in paramore