Paramore in j-14

eelughalalgiluhluuooooolalahhh.

this just kind of bothers me because i was in superfresh last night with my broha, and while he was flipping through some magazine with Bas Rutten on the cover, i caught a glance of a J-14 magazine and laughed... esp. since it had the Jonas Brothers on the cover. and i was all YOU'RE GOIN DOWN IN AOL BREAKERS, CHUMPS.

and yeah. so this kinda bummed me out, but whatever. how many kids read that magazine?

"ready to win any girl-steals-boy battles." hahah.

omg! its a good thing i searched this cuz i was about to post a thread on this! i was just flipping through this magazine and like i saw paramore! and for a second i was like..wait am i reading the ap mag or the j-14??!!! and i checked the cover and i was like...omg! its j-14! i was like...wtfreak is paramore doing in j-14!??

uhh this is the reason why i didnt want them to go on these teeny-bop magazines mainly cuz of this....'pop-punk band sings songs that outcasts and girls who want to stick it to bf-snagging babes will love' im like..wtfreak does that even mean?!! bf-snagging babes??? huh?

wow at least its just a tiny section...and at least they are right under the rocket summer.

=[[[ j-14 should just stick to writing articles about jonas brothers, fall out boy, and panic!

Random, but the onlything I can think that J-14 even stands for is "Justturned 14" as in 14 years old... beacuse that's who they aim it to... 14 year old girls.

exactly. lol but im pretty sure they wont even see that...as those 14 yr old girls are too hung up on the chris brown, aly&aj, zac efron, high school musical, etc etc type things to even glance at paramore's small section.

oh and "lead singer hayley williams puts up her dukes, ready to win any girl-steals-boy battles."

gosh is this all the magazine is about??? drama, girls stealing bf, backstabbing friends, and who's hotter jesse mcartney or zac efron, and did i mention drama???

lol. i should read these magazines when i need a laugh.

^Junior high drama...

What do you expect?

I'm so glad I'm out of high school, lol...

haha oh yeah. i forgot 14 year old girls were at jr. high.

wow if thats only at jr. high. whats left for high school?! lol

im a jr at high school andi dont even have half the drama

jr. high girls get into.

lol yeah true. at least tiger beat wrote about them two years ago.

haha oh yeah. i forgot 14 year old girls were at jr. high.

wow if thats only at jr. high. whats left for high school?! lol

im a jr at high school andi dont even have half the drama

jr. high girls get into.

lol yeah true. at least tiger beat wrote about them two years ago.

The drama in my high school was 100% less than it was at my junior high...

Not bad at all...

You just need to know to stay away from the cliquey back-stabbing girls, and you'll be fine.

Then again, I had probably the least stereotypical high school ever... Nothing that you see in TVs or movies was true in my school...

The Drama kids were the cool kids in my school... The smart kids (nerds basically lol) were the ones with all the friends...

The only acception was Football... Oooooh Cedar Falls football... Crazy intense :D

I don't miss any of it but the football lol...

to me it sounds like that small little portion was written by a 14 year old girl high on the high school musical hype. =P

LikeDays-yeah i totally agree. my school is so far off the stereotypical high schools ppl normally see on tv. band/drumline/honors kids are usually the "popular" ones

LikeDays-yeah i totally agree. my school is so far off the stereotypical high schools ppl normally see on tv. band/drumline/honors kids are usually the "popular" ones

ruh roh. I sense the teeny stampede a-coming.

My high school's the same pretty much, all the artsy/choir/drama/honors kids are the 'popular' kids and the ones who aren't in any of those are 'outcasts'

its weird. And we don't even have all that much drama, its just all about who you're friends with really. :\