Harry Potter

truth....it was amazing. there is no better ending then what happened.

I KNOW! there was a point, however, when I hated her, because I thought the book was going to end a certain way. and then everything turned out the way it did and i had this HUGE smile on my face, despite the fact i was about to pass out from being so tired. haha

Gah! She killed most of my favourite characters, except for Snape (yes even after the end I still hate him) and wormtail.

I love the ending and the 19 years later bit, but I don't know whos child is whos, minus Albus and Teddy.

No more Harry Potter, that books been with us since it came out in reception (Except I couldn't read it properly till year 2)

I know Albus is Harrys and Ginny's

James is aswell because he calls Ginny his mum after the give neville love bit.

Then Lily was holding Harrys arm and it says "clutching her father's arm" Then Harry speaks to her.

Then Hugo and Rose are Rons and Hermione's.

Scorpious is Draco's...

But who an earth is Victoire... James said it's their cousin, so it must be a child of the weasley's. It sound like it might be Bills and Fleurs child by the name.

It really does make sense after you've had 3 hours of sleep.

i had to read every sentance of the epilogue literally about 5 times to work out what was going on, sheeeesshhhh.

Despite that, i really did enjoy this book. Reckon it was the best one (as well it should be), and i don't think i moved for the last 150 pages i was completely hooked.

It's quite sad that it's finished, i had to force myself to read the last page because it was like "OH WAIT THERE GOES 10 YEARS OF MY LIFE WAITING FOR THIS BOOK".

The 6th book wasn't up to scratch (or maybe just my expectations) and felt Rowling didn't really try, but all is forgiven ! i loved HPDH. I'm reading it again ;D