Does this make sense to anyone :/

megazord

Some girl just posted this in a bulletin....I don't get it though :/

PARAMORE LOL

I am in the business of the misery, I let to us take it from the cover She has a body like hourglass that is tickin as a clock he is a time question before we worked everything towards outside… When I thought that it was mine it took by the mouth I waited for it eight months long She finally fixed it free I said to You that it cannot lie was only for me the Two weeks and we had taken in the fire She outside has it towards for me But use the smile greatest Whoa… I never meant to boast to me But I obtained it where now it Whoa desire… never was my intention to boast itself Now to rob it everything far from you But God feels so good For causing to me obtained it where now it desire and if you could then know God of the cause that as soon as she feels so… Hardly one feels like so good the second occasions always do not matter, people never change once one puta you are not nothing else, I is grieved, whom never she will change and on pardon, we both assumes to have to me interchanged is grieved honey, but I am happening for above, now I watch this way the well is million other girls there who hardly do it like you who seems as innocent as it is possible to obtain to whom They wish and what they have taste he are easy if he straight Sweepings of well I, rejection, I reject Whoa… I never meant to boast to me But I obtained it where now it Whoa desire… never was my intention to boast itself Now to rob it everything far from you But God feels so good For causing to me obtained it where it desire now and if you could then know God of the cause that as soon as she feels so… Hardly one feels so good I watched its wilder dreams to come truth Not one from them who imply the right clock to you my wilder dreams comes truth Not one from them who imply… Whoa. I never meant to boast to me But I obtained it where now it Whoa desire… I never meant to boast to me But I obtained it where now it Whoa desire… never was my intention to boast itself Now to rob it everything far from you But God feels so good For causing to me obtained it where it desire now and if you could then know God of the cause that as soon as she feels so… Hardly one feels so good