Paramore song used in trailer for Xbox 360 Video Game

Crossfire

http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/900/900567/vids_1.html

Wow very neat to hear a song by Paramore in a video game usually songs that are used in trailers for video games always end up being in the actual game.

After watching both those videos for that Hockey game it is great how well Paramore did with that song by showing how nicely it can go with sports video games.

this reminds me of when they put pressure on the highlights of a rugby game. good times 8-)

NO?! That's way sweet... You should try to find that highlight reel... Seriously....

And I think it'd be way sweet if they put Paramore songs on Guitar Hero... I heard that they had Emergency on one of them, but I don't think that's right, is it?...

haha i agree. i love the exposure there getting, they diserve it more then alot of bands out there now a days. and its odd how its not annoying me yet...

I haven't said this in a while so--Shut it, Susan!

hahaha, just kidding... It's annoying me a LITTLE, but I'm paranoid that they're going to get big-headed and killed... FOB style... *paranoid*

Yeah someone just told me that whenever there is a song in a trailer, it's going to be on the game.

Too bad the NHL games suck.

NHL 2k games are way better. : /

agree, only ea game thats better than the 2k series is madden. and thats close.. good to hear though, if it gets put on these "EA TRAX" it may end up on a few games (maybe even the new burnout,etc)