Giant Paramore poster in Rock Sound

WayneFarro

I didn't know it wasn't stuck to the mag, so I ended up buying it. But it would of looked stupid as I brought kerrang yesterday, so if I brought it again, with the same dude at the till. But next time, I don't think i'll be paying 3.60 for a poster, the mag really doesn't interest me.

• 2 weeks later...

its out here

I have a short story to tell

Im home now but earlier today I went to a boarders in manassas and when I walk in with my bag the alarm goes off. theres 2 mags left and they're 7.99 so there was no way I was getting it. The new AP looked nice so I got that and shoved a poster in it. I paid for the AP then went back and got the last poster from the last magazine. haha I feel bad for the person that bought it just for the posters. and when I leave the alarm goes off AGAIN so the cashier guy looks in my bag for my reciept and one of the posters is loose in there with the bag and im suprised he didnt see it was taken lolz. but yeah I was able to leave so I went. I bet if they found out later or saw it on tape then they might have a hard time finding me since I used cash and I dont live around there.