Rant Thread II

Ashhh

i bought a Playstation2 yesterday afternoon, got it home only to find it doesn't work, so i'm gonna have to take it back later. i wanted to stay at home today as well. grrrrr!!!!

i took it back and it didn't work again, so i took it back again and guess what, it's DIDN'T WORK AGAIN!!!!! so i just took it back again this morning so let's hope it works now. it's seriously pissing me off now!

that sucks. i got to study for this stupid trig quiz for wed and i have to study all this stuff for history for tomorrow, and of course i didn't start yet. gah. and i just realized i probably wont be able to do stage crew for the fall play cause i'm getting my wisdom teeth out like 2 weeks before, so i wouldn't be able to go to the practices.

Ah, my sister's geography teacher did that to her, except it was roughly 70 pages by the end of it. She said or did something that meant she didn't actually have to print it all off herself, but i've forgotten what.

Say you're too poor to afford paper ! Who cares about pride when there's money at stake ;D