Rant Thread II

Ashhh

Alright so since this is the rant thread...

So me and my best friend like the same guy. There is no chance in hell the we'll ever date him cause he's in a band (Sherwood actually). It probably sounds really stupid and stuff but I really do like him. Even if he wasn't in the band, I would stilll like him. We have so much in commom and she just wants to sleep with him. It's stupid. She thinks that every guy she likes, likes her back and it's really annoying espcially when I like the guy too. This isn't a stupid fangirl crush either...

Had a major hissy-spazzy-panicky-nervey breakdown type thing in school. Which is weird because i'm not one for majorly panicking.

Everything's sort of lumped itself on me at the same time, both educational and personal.

Hooray, go life.

Okay so this time I'm actually really mad. I kinda hate posting these types of things but no noe's home so I can't talk to anyone on the phone so I guess I'll have to resort to my fellow Para-whores.

So I sent a few facts to my friend about Sherwood. And he totally FLIPPED out on me. He started calling me a fangirl and I was like "Don't EVER call me that." I seriously HATE fangirls and although I can be one at some times most of the time I'm pretty cool. So now he's trying to tell me that he's a bigger Sherwood fan than me and it 's really stupid. He used to be the nicest kid ever. We met at a P!ATD show and after that we were best friends. After he started hanging out with his little scene freinds (not that I have ANYTHING against scene kids. Only the mean onesX0) He's turned into a total jerk.

I'm sorry I'm dumping this all on you guys.

nah thats ok. i like listning to ppls problems and trying to help.

this goes to anyone: if you ever want to talk, just pm me.

eh i'm kinda pissed and sad at the same time. my best friend of 7 years is now starting to blow me off. we're in study hall together right now, she said she was going to her locker, but shes actually going to gym w/ our other friend. she's done it all week. and shes been really...distant? lately. and barely wants to talk to me anymore, and idk why...=[

nah thats ok. i like listning to ppls problems and trying to help.

this goes to anyone: if you ever want to talk, just pm me.

eh i'm kinda pissed and sad at the same time. my best friend of 7 years is now starting to blow me off. we're in study hall together right now, she said she was going to her locker, but shes actually going to gym w/ our other friend. she's done it all week. and shes been really...distant? lately. and barely wants to talk to me anymore, and idk why...=[

I totally know the feeling! One of my best friends has stopped talking to me entirely. It's like she doesn't care anymore... she's never even asked me over to her new place (she moved away for Uni) and she never calls or anything. Plus, I just got a new job that she knew I'd been after and she never got in touch with me to say congrats.

My advice to you would be; if you think she's being funny with you and you're not feeling so good about it, then you should maybe ask her about it.

people who are ignoring you always sucks..... i also know the feeling you should think like well for you 10 other people but i guess it always hurts when somebody does that