Rant Thread II

Ashhh

I'm one of the best on the field hockey team and they failed to mention me in the newspaper sports preview thing. they mentioned ppl who've never played before, but no, not me.

it pisses me offff. because it's one of the few things that I'm good at, and I want people to know.

While it bites that they did that, people can still know you're one of the best. Show them. At the games and stuff. Shine in your element and people can't help but notice. :)

-Rant Begins-

I am so P.O.ed right now. This girl on colorguard with me is like...I don't know. She just makes me so mad. She thinks she's the captain, which she's not. She's always telling people what to do and where to go. It's gay. She thinks she's the best one out there and she isn't. If she says anything tomorrow, I'm gonna hit her with my flag.

Oh.

By the way,

I am apparently stubborn and don't know when to go back when I'm supposed to.

That came straight from BigHead. (that's what I'm gonna call her)

-Rant Over-

After my superb week off from work, I return to find the place in a complete mess. The past two days hath not been good.

Yesterday, I get back (Monday was a bank holiday ;-) ) and find out that my boss is off for the next two weeks, which was pretty annoying because she didn't tell me at all. Also more annoying because she has my key to the office, which meant we nearly had to close early cause I didn't have my key yesterday. Then there was a HUGE f'n back log of work waiting for me. That's why I don't like taking time off, cause nobody covers for me like they should.

So today, I get to the office and no one's there. So I'm LOCKED OUT. I text Gemma to see if she's coming in (she was meant to be in) but she ignores me ((again) I sent her an email last week and she completely ignored that as well) and I leave a message on Eleanor's phone. She luckily comes in and opens up. Then the internet stops working, and when I phone BT to try and find out what's going on they can't tell me anything unless I know the answers to security questions. WTF? I wanted to get the thing working, not cause any harm so why the hell do I need to answer security questions that only my boss knows the answers to?!

Also, I find out that Alex is away til Monday which buggers everything up - because Jenny is away too. And Gemma didn't come in at all. And now she's off til next Thursday. So it's all gone "tits up" as the saying goes.

I'm gonna say this while trying to be as un-sexist as possible, but seriously from what I've learned from working full time in the last year - it's that women are pretty useless when it comes to running an office.