Rant Thread II

Ashhh

People in my class keep telling me that Hayley isn't pretty and that she looks like a crackwhore.

I slapped this girl in the face and I got in trouble. It's really stupid and it made me cry.

Hayley looks like a crackwhore?! LMAO that makes me laugh. How stupid.

And the fact you slapped her makes it even more funny :D

I got a hot chocolate dream at uni, which is topped with whipped cream and flake sprinkles, except that they'd run out of spoons to eat the cream with.

I was *this* close to punching someone in the face.

I got a hot chocolate dream at uni, which is topped with whipped cream and flake sprinkles, except that they'd run out of spoons to eat the cream with.

I was *this* close to punching someone in the face.

ooh, sounds nice. btw i took the last spoon, mwahahahahahahaha!!!!!

its homecoming week and our class is working on building the float and working on the skit and everything, but my class is a bunch of dickheads and they cant decide on something, so every couple hours there tyring to change everything, but we only have so much time and money to do everything, and they dont get that. then they go around arguing that the blueprint and ideas for the float [that they insisted were perfect] are horrible and there blaming each other for everything. its freaking annoying. and i had a perfect idea that only like 5 people actually listened to, and i couldnt get an artistic person to draw it, so it never got voted on. now i'm telling people that we should have done my idea and there all like "OMG THATS PERFECT WE SHOULD HAVE DONE THAT!!" well, did'n ti say that from the beginning?

Guest JadeIsRad

My friend keeps telling me that Hayley isn't pretty. Annnnd she keeps asking me 'Why the hell do you like her?! She's a freak and I hate her.'

JESUS CHRIST DUDE! I [yes I!] think she is and I don't care what anyone else thinks! bloody hell!

=D

Guest JadeIsRad
^Hayley is not a freak.

Anyone who says otherwise is a filthy liar and will burn in hell. :twisted:

EXACTLY! She just hates women singers and women in bands. She's just a weirdo lol =D

i forgot to take my meds today, so thats already a bad start to my day. my gpop is in the hospital..has been for almost a week, and he's not getting better. he's got like cellulitis or w.e and idk exactily what it does [my family isn't telling me shit], but i know your skin oozes liquid and stuff. it started off in his legs over the summer and he didn't go to a doctor, now he went and its bad. its spread to all of both of his legs, and now its getting to his hands. and now he's getting in like some depression or something, isn't eating, isn't drinking, and isn't talking. i'm really worried about him. then my mom just told me yesterday that my gmoms brother [and kids, grandkids, etc] all live over in san diego where the fires are. and they were told to evacuate, get the essentials like clothes and stuff, then get the hell out of there. and they were also told to get a good look at their house, cause they'll never see it again, if they can ever return there again. i'm worried about all them too. then my friend and i have this tension between us, and its getting really annoying/depressing. like i said before, its homecoming and everyone in my class are a bunch of assholes and are really pissing me off. and then to top it all off, i haven't been able to talk to my best friend in over a week casue of her planning a party and homecoming and stuff, and she's the one i usually vent to, so all my feelings have been trapped inside, and thats not good with my history.

ok i'm really sorry about all that...