Rant Thread II

Ashhh

Sharks?

sharks!? eww! i was told that this year we're also dissecting something, a pig or something idr

hahaha. yeah sharks.

I'm semi-excited ish. Kind of scared though.

I did pigs last year. Twas alright since i didn't do much of the dissecting so i didn't get sick.

But cutting the skull open is the most horrid part. It just sounds terrible-

okay too much info

oh no! i think i'll back away when we're disecting

haha. be a man now emery. even though i was completely freaked out

I'm jealous we only got to do a cows heart and eyes last year :-x

=/

that's still gross.

*cringes*

really really gross.

i never even got to do that! i only did an owl pellet, frog, crayfish, grasshopper, and something else idr. but next year i'm taking anatomy and physiology, so i'll get to dissect a cat.

....if i'm allergic to cats, will i have problems dissecting it?

so much! the onlt thing we do in biology is sitting, listening to the teacher (well listening...) and fill in the papers. now, i'll not like dissecting but i thinks it hella lot more fun

really? i can watch that stuff w/ no problem. but then i sliced my thumb like 2 years ago? and if you spread it apart you could see a part of the bone. that grossed the shit out of me and i almost passed out. haha

omg katie!

:willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

*tee is freaked out with all this talk of blood n' guts*

eeew eeew eww. so you say your bone?

really? i can watch that stuff w/ no problem. but then i sliced my thumb like 2 years ago? and if you spread it apart you could see a part of the bone. that grossed the shit out of me and i almost passed out. haha

just reading this gives me the creeps

later i'm not going being anything that comes even near a doctor, really. it's nothing for me

i hate the dentist smell omg!! its so horrible.

edit: yeah my mom thought it was the bone. and when my dad looked at it he almost passed out too. haha it was funny, the 2 of us were pale as anything and sweating and dizzy and stuff.lol. thats like the first time that ever happened to me. but when i went to the ER they didnt even stitch it! they just glued it with dermabond or whatever...same stuff they glued my head w/ in 2nd grade. but it didnt work and it like, opened up a couple hours later, and b/c it was already on the cut they couldnt stitch it by then. it was annoying.lol ok i'm done going off about it.