Rant Thread II

Ashhh

Oh don't panic Katie and Kyle my people-with-names-beginning-with-k-esque chums, for my cranium is still intact ! what a happy moment for us all ;D

...i seriously should get some sleep. but that would involving crutching myself all the way upstairs. and that would require effort. therefore i shall continue chatting absolute rubbish with you lot :)

Genetics? Dude, that is the only science I like because I totally prove it wrong. neither of my parents have any TRACE of blue eyes or BROWN HAIR, yet I have both! They both have green eyes, and blond or black hair, and so do ALL of their relatives ALLLLLLLL. Genetics is creepy.

oh, almost forgot

[/rant]

haha i feel loved. :) and thank you kyle.

but i'm gonna be going in a couple minutes....my gh3 calls. and i still cant beat 'raining blood" by slayer on expert.

I am stuck on Hard... I can't be 'One's Solo, I can't beat Raining Blood, and I can't be the song on the last venue other than Cliffs of Dover. I used to be good. Then I stopped playing. Now I suck. The consequence of leaving video games. :willy_nilly:

haha i feel loved. :) and thank you kyle.

but i'm gonna be going in a couple minutes....my gh3 calls. and i still cant beat 'raining blood" by slayer on expert.

guitar hero three... i am jealous of you. insanely. unfortunatly, not so jealous that i can afford to part with £80 of my glorious hard-earned money to buy it myself. but jealous nontheless.

Jealous enough to make me go and rob a bank, for when i mentioned my hard-earned money, i neglected to add that i actually have none.

I am incredibly skint.

I'll have to settle for the real deal instead, even though i bought the wrong gauge strings and they are completely shredding my fingers to pieces.

Life goes on, amigos !

that sounds delicious. minus the marshall. i'm afraid that, despite also owning one myself, i do rather loathe marshall amps :( ashdown fallen angel amps and schecter s-1 guitars are where it's at, my friend !

i must depart, m'lovelies, else i shall fall asleep and wake up with a nasty keyboard imprint on my face. not one's idea of fun, i'm afraid.

Laters !