Rant Thread II

Ashhh

i know, but i thinm Rugby was voted the most Chav-like town, they're everywhere and i don't like them, even though my best friend is a chav.

ooh i need caffeine!

ffs i know. you cant escape them. they hang around in.. groups.. think theyre so cool they do.. the shitters!

So it turns out that I'm a dumbass and I kept forgetting to put three numbers on the back of my card to order the stuff I wanted last night :oops: It's worked today though... 8-) even though I nearly ordered the stuff twice.

*Skips off in the direction of the Happy Thread*

my cousin crashed into a parked car. he is so dumb, he was just drifting (whatever that is) i guess driving in circles and his car slipped out of the circle and hit a car parked in the parking lot. his nice new shiny black car is smashed up on one side.

and he didn't even have his license for a year yet and his birthday is coming up.

and to make matters worse there was 2 people over the amount he should have in his car...it was like 6 people or so.

and the police and ambulance came.

I took my driving test today.

I didn't pass.

But it's not my fault I couldn't concentrate.

The lady that was giving the test was basically yelling across the room at my mom.

I was like "Lady, just shut up so I can pass my test."

So I misunderstood some of the questions.

And I didn't pass.

I'm really pissed off at how some people can't accept something i want to do and i end up having to excuse it and making it off to be really lame when really, it just isn't.

Bahhhhhhhhhh.

Also, i heard there's nowhere to buy baked alaska in my town, my dreams are shattered. ;)

damn i hate life :S how can it be that its this hard?

it makes me think about bad things that i dont want to think about :S

some times i really just hate it all :S

i am very angry because well, i was outside, paramore blasting, and then my mom comes out and is all "is this that band you like?" so obviously i sed yes, and then she continues to bug me and say that hayley sounds like ASHLEE SIMPSON!!!! and AVRIL LAVIGNE!! then she starts making fun of the lyrics and says she has a 'bubble gum' 'teenie bopper' sound. and thats just it! she kept saying 'she' and i repetedly said ITS A BAND! ughhh. so annoying...id continue with the story but i know my bad language would get the best of me...:-x

this computer is driving me insane. it's going realllllly slow today and just decided to shut down on me earlier. and it wouldn't let me open anything earlier. and it won't let me change my desktop background so now it's just a black screen when i had it set to a picture of stellar kart. and since i couldn't open paint or anything earlier, i couldn't take a screen cap for the trl contest thing and that got me really frustrated. asdlfksijhl; i should probably go to bed.