Hayley Fashion Part II

thebrowncoat

That one was from H&M ages ago but I bought one in new look today that looks almost exactly like that one except the sleeves come just above my elbow. I've loved that top for ages and I couldn't resist haha.

I don't know if anyone's already asked, but does anyone know where her top in the crush video is from please? Or anything thats the same off the shoulder style, it doesn't have to be blue :]

Paramore1.jpg

Is the one you just got at H&M like that?

I can't wait for our stinkin' H&M to open. It's supposed to open next month but it could be the first of the month or the end, who knows. I really can't believe it's taken so long for Las Vegas to get one.

Paramore1.jpg

Is the one you just got at H&M like that?

I can't wait for our stinkin' H&M to open. It's supposed to open next month but it could be the first of the month or the end, who knows. I really can't believe it's taken so long for Las Vegas to get one.

I didn't get the h&m one but I'm pretty sure someone said they saw it there a while back. Mines from new look and it's actually identical to the one you posted with the thick stripe at the bottom & the shorter sleeves. Thinking about it, I'm pretty sure I saw one like the first one though in forever 21 back in august.

& No worries Linzi :)

I tried cutting the neck off a shirt a while ago...it looked so horrible and jagged though!

right.. just to let all in the uk know that criminal damage jeans are amazing. they have red, yellow, pink (all the colours hayley wears) and they are the comfiest, best-fit skinny jeans i've ever had :D and they're only £26.99 which is pretty cheap for jeans over here.

I totally agree! :] I got the yellow ones today and they are sooooo comfy :]

Where did you get them from for £26.99? cause i found them for like £24 online but then the postage and stuff cost like £5 =/

I totally agree! :] I got the yellow ones today and they are sooooo comfy :]

Where did you get them from for £26.99? cause i found them for like £24 online but then the postage and stuff cost like £5 =/

the criminal damage store in camden market, london. you're not too far if you're from reading.. i'm wearing my pink ones now :mrgreen:

the criminal damage store in camden market, london. you're not too far if you're from reading.. i'm wearing my pink ones now :mrgreen:

That was where i was gonna get mine from, but me and my friend found the sizing was different, so we didn't know what size to get :P

Ended up going to topshop and forking out 40 quid.

oh and if anyone wants red skinnies, Dorothy Perkins has a sale on and there about £12/15

where's that store? i live 30 mins at most from reading :)

It's like when you get off the train just head straight down, cross the road and then keep going straight (you should be facing john lewis) and before you come to the end of that path/alley/street thing it's on your right

lol =P I think I just made that really confusing