Favorite Hayley Picture Part II

thebrowncoat

why are "personal" pictures forrbiden? when they put pictures on the internet they have to realize and acknowledge that they will spread sooner or later and they are making that choice

Right, but it's about setting boundaries and being respectful. They have their own personal lives and we should let them have that. They probably hope that their fans would take advantage of them in that way.

And sorry tragedienne, they just seemed that way since they're obviously older and have never been posted.

Right, but it's about setting boundaries and being respectful. They have their own personal lives and we should let them have that. They probably hope that their fans would take advantage of them in that way.

And sorry tragedienne, they just seemed that way since they're obviously older and have never been posted.

but again, its the internet, theres pretty much no boundaries. look at how many of the members here probably arent over 13, where the boundary was supposed to be

You're right, when people put stuff on the internet there is no guarantee that it remains private and it most likely won't. However, it's about respect. Even if the spread of stuff on the internet is inevitable, we should respect the original owners, in this case Paramore, and not add to it by posting said private things all over these forums. 8D

but again, its the internet, theres pretty much no boundaries. look at how many of the members here probably arent over 13, where the boundary was supposed to be

That's a completely different situation. I'm not talking about some 11 year old signing up for a forum using a fake age, I'm talking about having enough respect for another person to leave their personal life alone. Sure the spread of these things may be inevitable, but those of us who are mature to recognize the situation should be respectful enough not to add to the spread. Let's look at this a different way: say you were invited onto the bands bus and saw a stack of personal photos on the table, would you steal them? People think it's okay because this is the internet but it's really not any different from the aforementioned theoretical situation.

That's a completely different situation. I'm not talking about some 11 year old signing up for a forum using a fake age, I'm talking about having enough respect for another person to leave their personal life alone. Sure the spread of these things may be inevitable, but those of us who are mature to recognize the situation should be respectful enough not to add to the spread. Let's look at this a different way: say you were invited onto the bands bus and saw a stack of personal photos on the table, would you steal them? People think it's okay because this is the internet but it's really not any different from the aforementioned theoretical situation.

i dont know what "aforementioned theoretical" means and im not trying to start an argument of any sort, but its pretty tough to say you are mature but not allow freedom of speech, which is evident by censoring what is being posted on the forum

i dont know what "aforementioned theoretical" means and im not trying to start an argument of any sort, but its pretty tough to say you are mature but not allow freedom of speech, which is evident by censoring what is being posted on the forum

"aformentioned theoritical" means the previously stated made up situation (the bus idea). It's not freedom of speech being violated, it's them preventing invasion of privacy. They aren't censoring what you say, they're keeping you from spreading personal photographs belonging to the band.

Omgitsmogo-we're talking about photos the band has taken in their personal lives that are posted on their personal myspaces/other places.