Avatars,Graphics,Wallpaper,Photo *Requests* Part 2

thebrowncoat

I'd tried with 2 pics. It looks better :]

HayleysigforEchelonforever.png

HayleysigforEchelonforever2.png

Okay guys, I need someone to make me an agenda cover with loads of pictures of Hayley :P

To make the graphic fit to my agenda, it must be at maximum 7,29 inches tall (926pixels) and 4,52 inches large (689pixels).

Take whatever Hayley pictures you want, live shows, interviews, everything ! ;-) And if possible, add some effects ! :P

Thanks in advance for the person who'll do it. It's quite an important request, cause the graphic you will make will stay on the front page of my agenda for the rest of the school year. ! :)

Okay guys, I need someone to make me an agenda cover with loads of pictures of Hayley :P

To make the graphic fit to my agenda, it must be at maximum 7,29 inches tall (926pixels) and 4,52 inches large (689pixels).

Take whatever Hayley pictures you want, live shows, interviews, everything ! ;-) And if possible, add some effects ! :P

Thanks in advance for the person who'll do it. It's quite an important request, cause the graphic you will make will stay on the front page of my agenda for the rest of the school year. ! :)

i can give this a whirl :)

Fight club avatar or sig, whatever you want to me, with this picture

http://www.sfondideldesktop.com/Images-Movies/Fight-Club/Fight-Club-0015/Fight-Club-0015.jpg

If you make an Avatar have it say "I am Jack."

If you make it a Sig have it say:

"I am Jack's cold sweat.

I am Jack's inflamed sense of rejection.

I am Jack's broken heart.

I am Jack's wasted life.

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

I am Jack's smirking revenge."

Have Brad Pitt's head on the right side, and the quote on the left, preferably with the soap in the picture.