Fullsize Paramore Pictures - Part 2

thebrowncoat

ok ill give instruction how instead of posting all those pics

for windows user: right click the picture, open image in new window, change the size thats in the URL from 198x149 to something like 800x800 or any size u want.

For mac users do the same except ctrl click instead of right click

^ yeah, thanks for giving me directions on how to do it, but someone told me before and for some reason i cant do it on my computer..so i was just going to see if someone by chance had already made them bigger or found them somewhere bigger..but if not its okay. i will wait, they are bound to turn up bigger somewhere sooner or later. but thanks again for taking the time to give me directions

yes..haha thats what it looks like C: and i didnt even really see what jer was doin down there..but i love his facial expression in this one..i could just see myself walking into a nail place and seeing them sitting there..that would pretty much make my day!

EDIT: ooh and do i spy a video camera in joshes lap?? i hope they are recording some stuff for that amazing dvd they are going to put out ;-)

yes..haha thats what it looks like C: and i didnt even really see what jer was doin down there..but i love his facial expression in this one..i could just see myself walking into a nail place and seeing them sitting there..that would pretty much make my day!

EDIT: ooh and do i spy a video camera in joshes lap?? i hope they are recording some stuff for that amazing dvd they are going to put out ;-)

I forget where I heard it but Josh got the camera for his birthday from his family or something and he brings it everywhere with him. So he can record everything that happens to them. It COULD be for a DVD I don't know. But normally when bands have dvd's made, they have at least a small crew.

^ awh poor hayley..haha she dosent look bad pale:D i wonder what she would look like with a tan

Maybe she's one of these people who gets sunburn easy? Which would explain why she's so pale, from keeping out of the sun. :P

I know that from Warped 07 I've seen some pics of her where she had suburn across her nose and cheeks, probably from being on stage in the blazing sun. :P