Fullsize Paramore Pictures - Part 2

thebrowncoat

What about like? It hampers? I'm getting sick of seeing "IT´S PERSONAL" :nono:

You really need to think of yourself in their situation. People are spreading around their family pictures, pictures they take with their friends, and other pictures that are just meant for them, not for all their fans to have saved. Honestly, it's kinda weird that we all have so many pictures of them saved. They're just people, they deserve their privacy, too.

Yeah, I agree.

I feel sorry that kids are going around taking photo's that are personal to them and spreading it around the internet.

It's basically the same as someone breaking in your house and stealing photo's from your wall and spreading them around really...

^well its not EXACTLY like someone taking pictures off your wall...i mean the internet is not a private place.

i'm not saying we should have their personal pictures though, i dont think we should have them. we dont need them anyway.

but they [the band] cant expect to put personal pictures of them somewhere on the internet without someone, somehow stealing them. :/

You really need to think of yourself in their situation. People are spreading around their family pictures, pictures they take with their friends, and other pictures that are just meant for them, not for all their fans to have saved. Honestly, it's kinda weird that we all have so many pictures of them saved. They're just people, they deserve their privacy, too.

Yeah, I agree.

I feel sorry that kids are going around taking photo's that are personal to them and spreading it around the internet.

It's basically the same as someone breaking in your house and stealing photo's from your wall and spreading them around really...

^well its not EXACTLY like someone taking pictures off your wall...i mean the internet is not a private place.

i'm not saying we should have their personal pictures though, i dont think we should have them. we dont need them anyway.

but they [the band] cant expect to put personal pictures of them somewhere on the internet without someone, somehow stealing them. :/

There are lots of opinions on this, but here's where we stand on this - please don't post personal pics that are taken from their myspaces, their friends' and families' myspaces, etc.

Granted, I'm sure some slip through the cracks, because I'm not even always sure where a pic originally came from, but if I see one that I know is a personal photo, I'll delete it and the other mods will do the same...

Thanks!

haha okay the only thing that came to my mind when i saw this was the interview where hayley was like someone said something like "ooh its a three way kiss" i wonder if she was talking about this picture?

i wondered the same thin

It's personal, it's of her and her mom/grandmother.

yeah, I expected it. I shouldn't have posted it, but how could I know, hah. And I agree w/everyone who posted here about spreading personal photos of Paramore. They deserve privacy, it would be sick to peep them and read more and more juicy (or not even juicy) gossips in gutter press.

we should appreciate the fact that the band actually posts lots of videos, photos etc to their fans, in my opinion they really take care of us . and fans also take tons of Paramore pics, so , for me, it's just sick to steal personal things of your beloved band, just out of curiousity or anything when you actually can see tons of insane and interesting enough pictures.

• Like 1