Post *your* Pictures Part 2

thebrowncoat

we should make a thread for antler wearing nerds...woo! Liek where everyone posts them in thier antlers...it's be rad.. woo

I don't actually wear them....I don't even know why I have them, I can't recall where they came from, haha.

And no offense but is it really necessary to have the same picture for your sig & avatar?

You're so pretty, Lizzie! If you blinded anyone, it's because you're stunning.

Chrissy, you're cute too! You look 17 in that pic, haha. But yes, very nice piccy X)

Bahahahahahahahahaha yuppers, I would. Usually I notice hair and eyes on guys, but for you it was lips. That's odd XP Maybe it's 'cause I can't see your eyes and hair very well o.O XD

wierddddd...so...what yall been up to? Im at school right now, learning, or at least, looking like I am...mwahaha...its all part of my plan..to become....*really?* I dont actually have the outcome of my evil plan known yet, but when I do, you know that Ill winnn!...so yeah...Ill post some pics from Sunday later today. I have them at home....on my camera...so yeah...twill post some today...later...but still...cheeseburgerrrrr...haha