Weird?

Trevor

haha, im like that yeah.

most of the time i am with someone who cares tbh, 'cause most of my friends are parafans anyway.

right enough, its annoying when im home alone or with my sister!

the other week 'woah' was playing in the background in an episode of sweet sixteen.

i was just like :willy_nilly: THATS PARAMORE!1

she was like 'uh.. yeah, so?'

shes always been very degrading of me right enough :P

omg i the smell of hollister!

they got soooo much whatever they spray in there that you can smell it litereall 75 feet away from the opening of the store. is that not rediculous??

i so much as walk past the store and i get a headache. walked in it and got a migrane.

wow, i love the smell!! Hollister and Hot Topic are my fav stores ever oh...and the fueled by ramen store

I get all nervous and i start to shake. Its realy weird. I remeber i heard them in wal-mart in the pencil place and i started jumping up and down screaming its paramore. People gave me some odd looks

if i saw you, id start screaming and jumping with you=]

^haha aww

in gym when we were playing vollyball misery business came onthe radio, and this chick went to change it. i ran out of my spot, freaking out, saying "OMG DONT YOU EVEN DARE TOUCH THAT RADIO!

haha! i would have beat the chick down

i would have, but she's literally 2 feet shorter than me. id've broken her in 3

haha, im 5'2 (same height as Hayley!!) and i was playin around with my friend and gave him a black eye lol so if i really tried id do some damage lol

haha, im 5'2 (same height as Hayley!!) and i was playin around with my friend and gave him a black eye lol so if i really tried id do some damage lol

me 2!! I hate being short though. :(

haha, very nice.

My friend pinched me really hard one day and gave me this super big bruise. It was black and highlighter yellow.

me 2!! I hate being short though. :(

haha, very nice.

My friend pinched me really hard one day and gave me this super big bruise. It was black and highlighter yellow.

haha, i kinda like bein short..why idk ... lol but i am the same height as hayley and we have the same color eyes eee!!

and i hate being pinched...

ha so i was riding in my buddy's car and its us 4 guys going to a baseball game. then crushcrushcrush came on his xmradio and he was just about to change it until i yelled "WOAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOIN!?" he then just paused and looked at me. it was an awkward 3 minutes after that but i still got to rock to some paramore so it was all good.

^ Ahahaha I can totally picture that :)

Ohman. Me and my friend Kiley were in the locker room dressing out for PE and she was like "Yeahh my dad and I were rocking out to Paramore in the car on the way to cheer" and I was like "yea my mom and i do that in the car all the time" and she was like "who knows, maybe next time my dad and i will dance to lil wayne or danity kane?" and I just gave her this blank stare and was like "....why....they suck. PARAMORE IS BETTER!!" and I yelled it and the locker room just go so quiet. Hahaha.

but yeah everytime i hear them on the radio i drop everything im doing and dance and sing to it :)

• 2 months later...

When I saw KIGH (headlining not first time where they supported Paramore) in between supports they played Misery Business, I just looked at my sis, we screamed then danced and sang at the top of our voices (I did a few Hayley moves from the vid) they're wanna my fave bands, I'm bound to get excited!

People stare, but so fooking what?