Weird?

Trevor

So I went down to the bowling alley cause I guess a bunch of my friends got bored enough to start tossing 12pound balls around and I'm chillin in a seat and all the sudden Misery business starts playing.

Does anyone else get a feeling whenever they hear paramore stuff get played in public places where you just want to tell someone but you know they wouldn't get it/care whatsoever?

My world is falling apart, this is happening to me everywhere.. damn paramore.

edit totally in the wrong section.. im terrible -_-

omg, was it on sky sports?

i remember freak out (avril ;-)) used to come on like a sports advert and i used to get all excited and stuff like woooot, avril! a song from her album. how amazing. and i'd just sit there and be like :-/ what is wrong with me? no-one even cares, lmao.

omg when ever the local radio stations here play Miz Biz i go phyco:hyper: ... lol.. my friends are like "it's just a song.. they play it often" and i'm like "BUT IT'S PARAMORE!!! OMG.. I LOVE PARAMORE" and they'll just be like :roll: whatever..

XD i do that too. im listening to the radio and all of a sudden i hear paramore. i like scream and then get wierd looks..ha

or wen im inhollister there songs play i like feel all happy. ahah thats sad.

wen ever im in public and there song starts to play i try not to act liek a wierdo. dam i really need a friend who likes them cuz wen ever they play i spazz and my friends glare. lol

• 8 months later...
haha so i was in the mall before and walked past hollister, and just before i could choke on the perfume fumes i heard "for a pessimist.." so i sprinted into the store, yelled "OMG ITS PARAMORE!!!" then ran out.

i got a bunch of awkward glances. haha.

how do you hate the smell of Hollister!!!? that place is amazing....and i would have done the same thing lol

how do you the smell of Hollister!!!? that place is amazing....and i would have done the same thing lol

omg i the smell of hollister!

they got soooo much whatever they spray in there that you can smell it litereall 75 feet away from the opening of the store. is that not rediculous??

i so much as walk past the store and i get a headache. walked in it and got a migrane.