picture I drew of Hayley

marcometer

This is a pic I drew of Hayley in Adobe Illustrator. First of all, in early May, I couldnt even draw a curved line in this program. But after some practice I got better. I just wish I would have turned in this pic, instead of the piece of junk I turned in for my final project in class:

hayleyW.jpg

Illustration done by me

Reference photo originally taken by Tim Harmon

Its also up on the Paramorefans gallery. Just in case you were wondering I go to school for Visual Communications (kinda like graphic design) at Collins College in Tempe,AZ. I dont know what Im drawing next, I just know I got to practice on using gradient mesh. I just finished it last night, I had such a hard time with her lips though. I wanted to have Hayley sign it when I met her at Warped Tour, but her lips werent drawn so I couldnt, plus I didnt want Hayley to see that I drew her with out a mouth:p

btw Im new and this is my first post!

This is a pic I drew of Hayley in Adobe Illustrator. First of all, in early May, I couldnt even draw a curved line in this program. But after some practice I got better. I just wish I would have turned in this pic, instead of the piece of junk I turned in for my final project in class:

hayleyW.jpg

Its also up on the Paramorefans gallery. Just in case you were wondering I go to school for Visual Communications (kinda like graphic design) at Collins College in Tempe,AZ. I dont know what Im drawing next, I just know I got to practice on using gradient mesh. I just finished it last night, I had such a hard time with her lips though. I wanted to have Hayley sign it when I met her at Warped Tour, but her lips werent drawn so I couldnt, plus I didnt want Hayley to see that I drew her with out a mouth:p

btw Im new and this is my first post!

danng thats awsome