25th July KERRANG hayley poster

WayneFarro

Warning! that Paramore are almost certainly gonna be in next week's kerrang! they've got a warped tour special so i think it'll be extremely unlikely that paramore won't feature in that. after the way Kerrang! have treated Paramore over the past couple of months it'lll be interesting to see what they put about them this time. it's also the cover story well it says it's "US vs UK" so possibly Paramore might be on the front cover as well.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most music mags suck to me. Each has a small group of bands they hype up immensly, and everything else either gets side-lined or ignored entirely.

Don't get me started on NME and their Arctic Monkeys obsession. :roll:

^I'm good at riots!

*breaks out petrol bombs* :twisted:

Don't forget some Molotov Cocktails...

*sings GNR* I got a Molotov Cocktail with a match to go...

Thinks we may need some Rage Against The Machine in this anti-Kerrang "attack" lol

Don't get me started on NME and their Arctic Monkeys obsession. :roll:

I have to agree about NME and Arctic Monkeys... I used to get NME a few years back, but since their Monkeys obsession I just gave up on them. Only mag I get at the moment is Rocksound - it's like the best bits of Kerrang and NME together and it's monthly so you save money too ;-)