Paramore. Paramore! <3

moosi-riot

Hello! All Paramore fans! Today is International My Chemical Romance Day. Me and my friend thought it would be cool if we try and get the word around to have a Paramore day set! Where everyone wears Paramore clothing if they have it. Play there music as loud as possible, and generaly have a great day. We could arrange meetings like people in South West of England meet and we have a massive picnic somewhere. Somewhere in Scotland climb a mountain.

You get the idea. Tell me your thoughts please.... and what kinda date... maybe August hopefully weather might be sunny at last in the UK.

moosi-riot ..x

this sounds purty cool.

i live nowhere near england,

but i dig it.

Not just England all over the world. Just I dont know how big states are so how hard it would be for people to meet up. But we get loads of pics and stuff will be the best! and when Paramore see it they'll think they got the best fans ever!!!!

sounds cool.

I wish I knew it was MCR day! I would have worn my Black Parade tour shirt!

Well my MCR top was in the wash, because I wore it the other day for my schools sports day when I was "helping out" (chatting to friends) and because I was always on white team, I thought it was a sutible top to wear. It was white :D so yea nor have I thats why Ive been playing the music.

My friend and i was planning to have a ParaMORE day on the FIRST day of school which is July 31st and we were gonna wear the same paramore shirts and write paramore on our jeans and shoes and support paramore the whole first day.. and plus, first impression is always the biggest so i need to get it through peoples heads that i LOVE paramore.. lol... sounds great.. lets have a PARAMORE more more DAY!!! lol.. MCR day? sweetnesss.. i knew i should of worn my MCR shirt.. lol..

My friend and i was planning to have a ParaMORE day on the FIRST day of school which is July 31st and we were gonna wear the same paramore shirts and write paramore on our jeans and shoes and support paramore the whole first day.. and plus, first impression is always the biggest so i need to get it through peoples heads that i LOVE paramore.. lol... sounds great.. lets have a PARAMORE more more DAY!!! lol.. MCR day? sweetnesss.. i knew i should of worn my MCR shirt.. lol..

yes a paramore day

YAY!!! come on people all look at this post read, agree and lets get organising... when we get a date you can put it in bullitins oin myspace, face book, live journal what ever you have an account on... then we can put posters up i local shops etc.... this may work!!! :D