S Club 7

xLaiamore

Haha.

Oh gosh, I'm still obsessed with them.

Anybody remember them?

Past few days, that's ALL that's been playing on my computer, and I've been watching Seeing Double almost everyday now. After 4 1/2 years I finally found the movie. =)

Any fans of Rachel, Jo, Hannah, Tina, Paul, Bradley, and Jon?

LOL.

..when the world seem to get too tough, bring it all back to you..

The key word is were :P

Nah, I used to like them when I was about 11 or 12... I think... it was quite a while ago.. and then I just sort of grew out of them - I remember hating one of their songs when I was something like 14 or 15... that was when I got into what I'd call "proper music" lol

• 2 weeks later...
Haha, i use to love them!

I happen to have some of their stuff on my ipod. (:

their movie was so cheesy but i still watch it every

now and then lol.

OMGMG there movie wasnt it like they went back to the 50's or sumthin? or did they even have a movie?? all i rember was that they had a show and i only rember one song "there aint no party like a s club part.." HHAHA

dam i was weirdd then

ugh they were my LIFE in like...3rd-5th grade haha i was obsessed wiht their show on FOX Family. i thought that jon the bradley were like the hottest things ever, and hannah was my hero. i still got their one CD. i love it to this day hahah i love that uh....friday night song. i remember id always listen to it very friday after school HAHAHA ugh god! that show was my obsession..i rememebr this episode like, they were in the woods, and then it got dark and they saw this stick sign like in the blair witch. and they thought they were all gunna die hahaha ugh......god i miss themmmm haaha