Girlfriend video related to meaning of Misery Business

milesk182

You know i just barely watched the music video Girlfriend from Avril and I just thought about the interview with Paramore. The show premiered the music video Girlfriend and after that asked the band if they liked it and they said yes. well of course, what are they going to say no? But anyways my point is that the music video is totally about what Misery Business is hating on and I felt disgusted watching the Girlfriend video cause it reminded me of Hayley's situation about the boy she liked that was taken away cause of a girl using her sexuality. Anyways sorry if being dumb but it makes you wonder what was going on in Hayley's head after watching that you know? And i really hate how people compare Paramore to Avril just cause she's rock and a girl, duh!? Paramore is a band not a solo act and they kick way more ass! What are your thought about this?

i agree with you 200%

i've hated avril's song since the beginning because i've been in a similar position and i think it's disgusting that girls actually think it's okay to steal away another girls boyfriend. they should really think about how they would feel if they were in her position.

I think your'e taking Avrils song abit too seriously, Avril's song wasnt exactly written seriously... wasnt it written about Paris Hilton when she used to date Deryck (avrils current husband)?

Lol no im not trying top say anything bad i dont want it to look like that, i was just asking if anyone felt bad for Hayley during the interview?

it wasn't actually the girlfriend video they premiered anyway. it was when you're gone, avrils newer song.

girlfriend obviously isn't a serious song, so i wouldn't take the lyrics too personally. avril has even said in interviews that she doesn't think it is a nice thing to do and she hopes that nobody does steal other peoples loverzzzzzz because of the song :razz:

I think your'e taking Avrils song abit too seriously, Avril's song wasnt exactly written seriously... wasnt it written about Paris Hilton when she used to date Deryck (avrils current husband)?

That was actually a flase roumer, she and Dr.Luke (the guy she worked on the album with) said that was just a roumer when that came up, and that didn't come up at all in the writing process, but you are right that its not sopposed, to be taken seriusly, just a light fun song. I know I spelled roumer wrong, lol.

That was actually a flase roumer, she and Dr.Luke (the guy she worked on the album with) said that was just a roumer when that came up, and that didn't come up at all in the writing process, but you are right that its not sopposed, to be taken seriusly, just a light fun song. I know I spelled roumer wrong, lol.

Ohhh ahahah. Thanks for clearing that up.

Both of the songs have similar concepts, but yeah I think that Avril just wrote it for fun. So ppl can have fun singing along to it.

And I don't think Hayley wrote Misery Business for any personal reasons tho.

yeah, hayley wrote misery business about some girl they knew who used to control somebody hayley loved using sex and stuff.

misery business and girlfriend do condradict eachother.

i dont really like girlfriend.that song is just annoying. i would find misery business better though. girlfriend got to old and annoying to quickly. i still luv miz biz just as much as wen i first hear it

yeha ive always thought of girlfriend as like, the 1st part of mis biz.

like, ya know. HEY HEY YOU YOU I DONT LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND! then he dumps the other chick for he...then it doesnt work out, and he goes back to the bitchy girl, then shes liek OKAY FINE. DONT WANNA PLAY NICE ANYMORE! then mis biz comes into play, haha which isnt really about what mis biz is about really, but it.....works.

i know it's supposed to be a joke and i can only hope that everyone understands that. but the sad reality is that those kind of things actually happen and someone who just listens to the song and doesn't know that it was written as a joke could think ~omg avril did it, it must be k3wl~

i know it's supposed to be a joke and i can only hope that everyone understands that. but the sad reality is that those kind of things actually happen and someone who just listens to the song and doesn't know that it was written as a joke could think ~omg avril did it, it must be k3wl~

I never siad anything about that lol, I mentioned i felt bad for Hayley having to answer if she liked the music video or not. I don't get where you guys are getting these weird theory's?