New LJ Post from Hayley

^My thoughts exactly... What are you talking about? We need to get over it? We're were never on it-- if you want to see freaking out go over to the band's LJ and paramoremusic's LJ. Now that's where you know what is really hitting the fan. We're merely chatting about it here.

That was directed at people on the LJ.

Just thinkin out loud. People just need to accept that change happens and u just got to embrace it

yeah seirously you cant provent a band form getting more famous and more people wating them for TV things and interveiws all that. yeah sure i gotta say id get pissed if i was like walkin over to like, hayley and i was talkin to her and someone like pulls her away because they got a interveiw or somethin but then again id be liek.....happy? or proud? i dunno what word haah

yeah i basicly alreayd let out my anger and flusteration abotu this crap in that LJ thing haha (my username is sas91)

i wish id been here to read the longer version

thats really cool though =)

Compliments to Sporty on the first page.

so, i read this post today... kinda sucks, to be honest.

but what am i gonna do?

i think there are a lot of things i could say to defend ourselves and hope that it makes the situation sound better but i can't figure out if it's pointless for me to do that or not. i'll try to explain a little bit without sounding like i'm defending to much.

what i would like to say is: touring is a different animal than it used to be. now, that we're on warped it's even more different. if you were around for our first year at warped then you probably remember that we lived at our merch booth and waited around for anyone at all to come over and hang with us in hopes that they'd like our music. last year, things began to change... we were able to hang at the booth after shows for the most part and we did acoustic performances, but press started to take over and our schedule just wasn't as flexible. this year... when we are out walking around, it's usually because we are walking to the press tent or to the catering line or even to the show. it's rare that we have any spare time to hang out anymore. it sucks so bad but that's why we do signings and stuff like. that's the reason that we have meet and greets.

we are sorry if you are one of the people who've tried to stop us while we were busy and we had to turn you down. it's nothing personal and it's not that we dn't appreciate your support and passion for what we do. anytime we have a chance to hang out - we try our best to. with the new record out, things are getting a little busier for us on the road and spare moments are few and far between.

the mtv blogs and what not... are on a deadline. that's why i write those. most of the time i send them from ronnie's blackberry. again, sorry if there are any feelings hurt but i just can't make time all the time.

well, i'd like to do another post soon that's a lot more positive and is an actual update for you guys.

i'll try to get back to you all tonight or tomorrow night!

ps. the simpsons movie ruled.