You know you're a Parawhore when...

ddavenport

shit, when was that?!?!?

lol it was at 7pm. One of the singers' sisters was wearing the triangles shirt. The white one.

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/product.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302028391&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442163130&bmUID=1205295918088

Then during the next commercial they showed the iPod commercial. It was pretty paramazing.

...when your homepage, your background, and your server account is paramores fans website, and a picture of them.

...when you've redone every wall in your room 5 times with new paramore pictures, [just paramore which is ALOT]

...when my mom asks me what i want done to my hair, i just say hay, and she knows.

...when the only cds in your car are paramore.

...when my brother asked what im doing this summer and i say, meeting paramore, fersure at a concert.

When you start talking to the poster of the band you bought at the gig when you went to see them live. :shifty: Yesterday's talk went soemthing along the lines of:

"Ugh, a whole day and I'm still none the wiser as to what I wanna do for the future. Oh that's easy for you guys to say, you went off and started a band...maybe I could as well..."

xD

When you start talking to the poster of the band you bought at the gig when you went to see them live. :shifty: Yesterday's talk went soemthing along the lines of:

"Ugh, a whole day and I'm still none the wiser as to what I wanna do for the future. Oh that's easy for you guys to say, you went off and started a band...maybe I could as well..."

xD

XD XD XD

When you draw every member of the band so perfectly that people think it's a real picture. Seriously I'm not the greatest drawer in the world but I drew Hayley and everyone went insane over it. :)

XD XD XD

When you draw every member of the band so perfectly that people think it's a real picture. Seriously I'm not the greatest drawer in the world but I drew Hayley and everyone went insane over it. :)

And their thoughts on the matter?

"Don't look at us, we're just on a poster." :P

And post post post! :willy_nilly:

xD

yeah i do that sometimes. The other day I had a talk with them it went like this "So any ideas on a song I can write? no one anyone."

they're response *blank stare*, then zac gos "write a song about sparkling water"

-hahaha when you see a sign in history class taht says "we need more wieght to CRUSH the Kaiser" and think of paramore (obv. cuz of the crushx3 reference) and because it says Kaiser and they covered a song bye the Kaiser Cheifs at the free show on St Patricks day.

-you write Riot! all over everything.

-learn to teach yourself guitar because you wanted to play paramore's songs

yeah i do that sometimes. The other day I had a talk with them it went like this "So any ideas on a song I can write? no one anyone."

they're response *blank stare*, then zac gos "write a song about sparkling water"

oh my word that is to funny. That seriously made me lol. Maybe I should talk to my poster:shifty:

-when you use the names of their albums in a research paper about Anne Frank:

"meanwhile, over in Europe, Germany was in a riot"

"but once World War II began, it seemed that all they knew was falling"

:mrgreen:

-when you're glued to a show you hate just to see Paramore's video premiere