You know you're a Parawhore when...

ddavenport

When you rock back and forth on the bus because you forgot your iPod.

When you hold your mom's puppy hostage until she confesses that Paramore is cool.

When the person who got you into Paramore says "Why did I have to tell her about them? *sigh*

When you write Paramore on your knuckles every morning before school :D

And when you stay up till 12:35 to watch them on Conan, even though you're tivo-ing it :D

When you use up the school's printer ink on pics of them

When you track down a freshman wearing a Riot! shirt just to say "Cool shirt"

When you rock back and forth on the bus because you forgot your iPod.

When you hold your mom's puppy hostage until she confesses that Paramore is cool.

When the person who got you into Paramore says "Why did I have to tell her about them? *sigh*

When you write Paramore on your knuckles every morning before school :D

And when you stay up till 12:35 to watch them on Conan, even though you're tivo-ing it :D

When you use up the school's printer ink on pics of them

:rotfl:

You know when you're a Parawhore when you're up for a challenge... and decide to learn Emergency on guitar... classical version. Vocals, guitar melody, all together and fingerpicking XD

• 2 months later...

when you have 12 gigs of space on your zune taken up by pictures and random videos of them.

and when you leave the Zune program running playing only Paramore, just so on the zune site you can be known as the official parawhore of microsoft (my paramore plays won't load.. it is freaking annoying.)

When you rock back and forth on the bus because you forgot your [zune]

Seriously. Same for me, there was this freshmen wearing a riot! hoodie, and I didn't even know they sold that, and I followed em for 2 minutes before I caught up, and told em 'sick hoodie' and they ran away

When you read all 22 pages and see a post and go 'WTF how do they know i do that!'

When you don't want any of your friends to like paramore and absolutely hate it when they sing Hayley's lyrics.

When you show off yo your friends cuz you have the Crab mix of Emergency.

You'd by a magazine for the sole reason of their being an article about paramore.

When you saw Hayley's hand on warped tour and it said '64337'

Not realising it says 'Gabby' you immediately dialed the number.

^ haha to the second one and btw i love your ani! :)

umm i guess mine would be that you have over 30 some pages of paramore pictures saved to your photobucket and you have a seperate sub folder for each of the band members...yeah lame and i think maybe half you ppl do this too so yeah not very special lol

• 4 weeks later...

-when you quiz anyone on paramore who says they like paramore.

-when we learn about pharoahs and doodle little hearts around the word pharoah (sp?)

-in language, you ask the teacher what paramor means :D

-you role play on how paramore would react if they won the grammy

-when you take a shower, you pretend you're jeremy, josh, zac, or hayley and headbang to random songs and you accidently slip and fall on your butt :shifty:

when you mention the name excesivly on school so that chicks will turn their heads and look at you. Just to see if theres any other paramore fans. and also to see if you can get more chick friends...so its win win....yup..

thats me.