Official Fan Club Launch!

thebrowncoat

I don't like how it's like "some members will be randomly selected for a m&g". Laaaaaaaaaaaaame. Whatevs, I just bought tickets for me & my bf4lyfe. I'm hella stoked. On the radio they were just like "yeah Paramore is coming on November 6..." and I was like "YEAH I BOUGHT MY TICKETS 2 SECONDS AGO!!!!!!!!" Haha.

o i know! i just wish they made it like 15 people with first come first serve you know?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it should have been the first 15-20 people to buy tickets or something like that.

i dont know i just have a feeling that someone is going to get those presale tickets that arent in the fan club and then they get chosen for the M&G. which would screw some of us.

but hey i have 2 chances cuz im goin to 2 shows back to back nights. its gonna be so sweet!

i dont know i just have a feeling that someone is going to get those presale tickets that arent in the fan club and then they get chosen for the M&G. which would screw some of us.

but hey i have 2 chances cuz im goin to 2 shows back to back nights. its gonna be so sweet!

im pretty sure they stated only Fan Club members who buy their presale off the Fan Club site are getting the chance for the Meet n Greet. Looks like the only 100% known people are you and me so far if your goin to Houston. Its goin down *throws down a towel* :nono:

im pretty sure they stated only Fan Club members who buy their presale off the Fan Club site are getting the chance for the Meet n Greet. Looks like the only 100% known people are you and me so far if your goin to Houston. Its goin down *throws down a towel* :nono:

haha. if its really just me and you i hope they pick more than 1 person, which im pretty sure they will be.

and im goin to the austin date so how cool would it be if i got both of the M&G's? how about this....if i get the both M&Gs, i'll give you the houston one.

Dude I feel the same way. I really wish that fan club people would have kept the info quiet and that it were harder to guess. But hopefully they'll compare names and make sure it's a real fan club member.

i bought them from the fanclub for houston

shouldn't the presale for the fanclub have ended already? I mean.. the term "presale" kind of implies that it would end before the actual sale. Or do the presales just have a certain number of tickets and the fanclub doesn't stop selling them till the presale is sold out?

well it has to end sometime cuz the winners of the M&G are chosen 2 weeks after it ends. so that has to be at least 2 weeks before the first show.

does anyone have the email/link from waaaaay back when we first got asked about shirt sizes? my friend who bought passes for houston never got anything so I was wondering if he can still order from that email/site so he can get a code to get in the fanclub.