Official Fan Club Launch!

thebrowncoat

The official Paramore Fan Club has launched and you can check it out HERE!

If you already joined and paid, you should get an email with a coupon code that will allow you to register without having to pay again.

If you haven't joined yet, you can join via the "Register" link on the right hand side of the homepage - and if you need an incentive, there's this from the News section on the fanclub homepage:

Keep checking back here for constant updates with exclusive Paramore content. AND we will have information shortly about the exclusive fan club presale for Paramore's upcoming tour. Stay tuned....

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

technically it's $40 in the US and $50 outside the US(the extra $10 is for s&h)

you get a t-shirt, membership card, pin and sticker.

and on the FC site you get exclusive audio, video, news update, FC only message board and access to pre sale tickets before the general public at low service fees.

can we still send in our cd booklets to get signed?

damn, when i signed up for the club i had Verizon internet and a verizon email addy. i have since cancelled my verizon account, and dont have access. i hope they can work with me somehow and send me the coupon codes to my yahoo account.

Call them or e-mail them. Fan Club customer service: 212-420-1700 or fanclubs@artistarena.com

i totally agree....don't most fan clubs have like a "lesser" level that's like 10-15?

Actually no, I know TAI did it and it was a really big deal to their fans though. But Paramore's was set up long before TAI's so maybe that idea hadn't yet surfaced, and I doubt they'd add one now because all the people who have already paid might be pissed that they didn't get the option.