Paramore/NFG UK tour?

GibbyPhills

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that tour would be sick i'd deffo buy tickets to this any idea when it is or if it's just a rumour?

GODBLESS.

x

well.....we think it's gonna happen in January but we haven't heard anything about it for weeks so we don't know really.....i've got my fingers crossed it does happen though.

Now that I've listened to Sticks And Stones for 2 weeks I can safely say...

I'd love to see this tour!!!!

I dont think it was a fake poster just something that got into the wrong hands. It was designed by a compy called emilydesign and it's used in thier portfolio page. Tbh these still may even be the dates, Hayley could just be covering up the fact that this came out before an "official" announcement or something. If it wasn't true or completely far off then I'm sure her post would have been more clear about it.

did she precisely say they're not the dates? i read the post but i don't remember =P

hi everyone...

alright, well i noticed a post on ap.net about a certain tour we are doing in which we "are bringing NFG to the UK" and there was even a tour poster for it! haha this i find to be pretty interesting due to the fact that we've barely finished with the routing of the tour. the only thing that's concrete is the fact that NFG and the rest of us have wanted to put a tour together since we met on Warped this past summer. also, there have been no decisions or discussions that we know of about any other bands on this tour. there have been plenty of rumours about All Time Low coming out on this tour, but again no decisions have been made.

sorry for the confusion!

more posts about the tour are coming soon

There ya go Meg :D