hallelujah UK single

kendo

its a shame that it didnt chart. i doubted it would do as well as MB either, but still...

i dont think hallelujah got nearly as much airplay as MB did, so maybe that was the main factor which let them down.

im not the kind of person to give a shit how singles do anyway. if you like a song, you like it. who cares who else does!?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not surprised it didn't get into the Top 100, there's been no promo whatsoever except the video.

I agree, I mean misery business came out around riot, so it was getting the promotion through the album aswell.

I always knew Hallelujah wouldn't do aswell anyways, it's not the sort of song that's really catchy to a vast amount of people.

#139???

That is utter MADNESS. When I think of all the POOP I see on top 10 listings right now on the music channels it drives me insane.

People these days just don't appreciate good music. Now it's all about sex appeal and rolling about with no clothes on. SHEESH, THE FOOLS