Live webcast performance TOMORROW(September 15th)!

ShapeShifter

yeah I recorded it.. I'm just working on converting it.. unless you guys can play asf files without a problem? I don't know.

I think what I'm gonna try to do is put up the entire set for download as one file then chop the file up song by song and put each song on youtube. Would that be okay with everyone?

I can play asf files with no prob.

So some dude already uploaded it for ~*~*paramore.org~*~* but whatever, I'm uploading it for Paramorefans. :P

ASF Download

Your windows media players should be able to play this file without a problem.

I'm uploading a WMV file soon and I'm also putting each song on youtube.

Thank you!

Yeah it sounds like she's sick or something but I guess there weren't any effects and her mic had problems

Yer i no... do you think it was the mic or the venue? i hope it wasnt the mic coz i like the bannana one :P

Anyone know if any other shows will be streamed?

Yer i no... do you think it was the mic or the venue? i hope it wasnt the mic coz i like the bannana one :P

Anyone know if any other shows will be streamed?

It's just without any effects... at the studio and other shows they usually use effects so I don't know, I hope not lol

I don't think other shows would be streamed, KROQ is doing that every year so if Paramore will play on next year's KROQ there would be another webcast :D

Doesnt the other shows ther doing b4 japan have a web cast?

and i fort it was good how hayley changed mics when it stopped working... she just switched... but joshes face when it stopped working it was sooo funny... she sounded amazing tho like always!!