CrushCrushCrush Video Concept Thread

nemesis90

i think cos of the song and song name, it should be a vid with lots of colours in, and not a gig type vid cos there are to many of them replica gig type vids, maybe the band in the vid could be constently moving, say from vehicles, to walking down the street, and in and out of shops and resturants singing along, and interupting other people, trashing places / shops etc and josh could be walking along with his guitar around his neck, and the others something random like a sk8board or snowboard, etc.

and maybe getting into trouble from the police and there been chased but get away, hide in a clothes shop or something,.

so a tiny bit of "Complicated - Avril" bit with the shopping mall etc, and basically the band is gate crashing shops, resturants, events, etc having abit of a riot, trashing stuff, getting chased by the law etc, then maybe at the end the theme of the vid changes and they go into a music shop and find there insturments and finish the song off with like 200 guitars on walls all around them, lots of drums kits etc etc

i dont know its hard to write what i am thinking down. but i got a picture of it in my head.

Oooh! I have bunches! -squeals- xD

Okay so hayley josh jeremy and zac are in a deli or whatever and see this guy walk in with some girl.

the girl's crying (not like sobbing but like u know the tears tht just run down ur face sort of thing) and the guy shoves her away

and when the band walks out they're walking to a hang out place where they see the guy again and hes making out with some other girl.

zac walks a bit ahead to see tht the girl from b4 is secretly watching them from across the street or something

so she walks up to him and the guys sorta get nosy [xD] and follow her while she throws the other girl off of his arms and onto the floor. she slaps him and starts yelling [booyah! xD] so the guys gonna be like just staring at her like: "wth did i do?!" and then he starts yelling and walks away

and then [best part] the band watches her sit down and cry on the bench her now ex bf was sitting on and then they're like cheering her up and stuff :] so they sit down next to her...and then some guy tht was ALSO watching her walks by and hands her a rose and then she tlks and the ex bf walks back to get something from a store nearbvy and sees THEM making out [at this time the band's already walked away XD] and then he runs in disgust WOOT

tht was a long story xP

I think it should revolve around me crushing on Hayley and how I go about getting her to notice me.

It'd be based on a true story! :willy_nilly:

Haha, only joking. :P

bahhahahahha well of course thats what the music video will be!

hahaha i can just imagine...u like following her and shes just like walking around and not turning around hahahahah THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!

I think the vid should be exactly like Kiss Me, only Paramore is the focal point, and then NFG just jams for a cameo. Haha. Just kidding.

How about... a spy concept?! Lol.

Okay, so the vid opens with someone being abducted and held hostage. Well, the band is the spy squad or whatever those bad asses are called, who's job it is to get that person back. So they're pin pointing who is "in" on the abduction and planning. Then the chorus hits, we see Paramore in disguises trying to infilitrate these mobsters' scenes... So yeah. I don't know... I'm kind of hyper from my Sonic Route 66 I just drank. Haha.

sort of feeding off of that "capture spy" idea, what if it was like, there was an intro video of Hayley and this one guy and they're in love or w/e, but the band's career is sort of getting in the way, and so just as they're about to actually talk about taking that next step she gets pulled away for an interview or photo shoot. So then there's a cut to hayley and the guys like walking down an alleyway (possible set up for the shoot) and some masked figure in black abducts hayley.

And then for the rest of the video, Hayley's tied up in a chair and the the dude still has his mask on and she's singing to him. And then Josh, Zac and Jeremy are like going all stealth like and trying to figure out where Hayley could have gone and stuff.

Idk, just an idea. A sort of twisted idea, but an idea nonetheless haha.

god i havent been on in likea monthhh. anywaay uh. haha

what ive always though it'd be is like...i dunno. all i can see is like. hayley like, singing a like..strobe lights everywhere. thatd be kinda freakin sweet to me haha like close ups of her singing...kinda like the miz biz videoparts of the band but a different concept.

im feelin the whole spyness yall were talkin bout too haha