• Im a straight girl
    • Im a straight boy
    • Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

I'm GREAT!

I'M...I'm so lost.

So Saturday I was talking to my friend, the one that I might be les. for and--she said she loved me? And then the way she said: "I love you. Not in a sisterly way but like...not in a relationship way either?" And it doesn't help me when she can't explain it.

And now shes avioding me. Ever since today when these two jerks said that me and her were hot for each other, did she defend herself?! No, just turns around and hides behind her hair like she always does when she gets embarassed. And then when I bring it up while we're texting she ignores my question completely. And signs off of MySpace? She like, never gets off MySpace this early, especially when we're talking about something as serious as this...

I think it's helped though that I've told someone else besides you guys about how confused I am about my orientation. You guys have been great though so, don't get me wrong.

Is this all supposed to mean something or, am I just...I don't know--hopeful for something?

How's your friend situation going for you holleh?

I'M...I'm so lost.

So Saturday I was talking to my friend, the one that I might be les. for and--she said she loved me? And then the way she said: "I love you. Not in a sisterly way but like...not in a relationship way either?" And it doesn't help me when she can't explain it.

And now shes avioding me. Ever since today when these two jerks said that me and her were hot for each other, did she defend herself?! No, just turns around and hides behind her hair like she always does when she gets embarassed. And then when I bring it up while we're texting she ignores my question completely. And signs off of MySpace? She like, never gets off MySpace this early, especially when we're talking about something as serious as this...

I think it's helped though that I've told someone else besides you guys about how confused I am about my orientation. You guys have been great though so, don't get me wrong.

Is this all supposed to mean something or, am I just...I don't know--hopeful for something?

How's your friend situation going for you holleh?

Awww... Don't be sad. She just needs to come around

So the friend that I liked is being a total bitch to me now. But there's a girl in my drama class and she totally straight but I like her like a lot. I found her on Nexopia and I got so excited!!!

But I pretty much told her that I liked her in one of those little survey things like the ones that say "would you ever do this with me?"

And the ntoday I saw her after lunch and she gave me the biggest hug!

I got all butterfly-ey. But it's really weird cause Iinside I get all "OMFG!" but on the outside I just treat her like one of my friends.

Awww... Don't be sad. She just needs to come around

So the friend that I liked is being a total bitch to me now. But there's a girl in my drama class and she totally straight but I like her like a lot. I found her on Nexopia and I got so excited!!!

But I pretty much told her that I liked her in one of those little survey things like the ones that say "would you ever do this with me?"

And the ntoday I saw her after lunch and she gave me the biggest hug!

I got all butterfly-ey. But it's really weird cause Iinside I get all "OMFG!" but on the outside I just treat her like one of my friends.

eh, I'll try and not be sad. I don't think anyone has really noticed though...

Is she certain she straight? jw.

mm, well

ive liked this girl for about .. a year and a half

and shes really nice, and she helped me stop everything,

and i mean EVERYTHING.

like drugs, drinking too much so it involves me being an alcoholic, smoking excessively, suicidal and cutting.

but ive stopped all that now :)

thank god.

but everytime i see her, i get like, proper 'girlie' if you will. =]

shes

so

ugh, idk

great !:mrgreen:

^.^

eeeee!

im seeing her saturday hopefully.

but she doesnt go to my school :(